UFOS Over Texas

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2008
      Hey everyone my wife pmed me this link this morning knowing my interest in ufo's, somethings in the article caught my attention like the size of the craft and the way it was being explained away. While I relize much phenomena has logical explaination the explainations here, made the words give me a break come to my mind see what you think. Do the words O Hare airport come to mind?

      http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/5454709.html