(OT) Terry Fator Imitating Michael Jackson

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2008
      Hey everyone I know this is offtopic but I found it so entertaining and funny I wanted to share it.Terry Fator Imitating Michael Jackson. is entertaining enough but the jokes with the puppet after the Micheal Jackson song make it entertaining and funny.Hope everyone forgives the offtopic.

      http://thehumorstation.com/

      Paranormal Palace Radio the actual show itself
      http://blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace
      Paranormal Palace Radio My site for my radio show
      http://www.paranormalpalaceradio.com/
      The Paranormal Club serving the paranormal community
      http://www.theparanormalclub.com/
      Paranormal Palace community.
      http://www.paranormalpalace.net