The latest on the controlled generation of Ball Lightning

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      The latest on the controlled generation of Ball Lightning

      basic info from the September 90' issue of

      Electronics World

      A team of Japanese researchers, under the guidance of Professor

      Yoshihiko Otsuki at Tokyo's Waseda University have successfully

      generated ball lighting.

      Detailed reports are not available at this time although the

      experiment is known to have been conducted out of doors. The output

      from a 2KW microwave oven was attached to a TUBE OF COPPER WIRE MESH

      which then served as an OPEN WAVEGUIDE.

      When the oven was turned on, the tube produced a glowing ball 2 to 3

      centimeters in diameter that floated along the mesh for nearly 2

      minutes.

      During this period, the ball was seen to change from white to a

      dazzling orange.

      Vangard notes...

      Researchers in the field of ball energy no doubt are aware of

      the accidental generation of ball lightning onboard submarines.

      Relays used on subs have contacts which have a downward curve on

      the end which opens. The idea is to quench the intense

      electrical arc which helps to reduce the life of the contacts.

      This type of contact acts as a sort of waveguide to "shape" the

      high intensity electrical field (no doubt having metal residue

      in addition to carbon) into the shape of a sphere.

      The description of the antics which the submarine ball lightning

      carried out are very similar. A spherical waveguide would be a

      much more logical means of generating a 3 dimensional sphere

      which, with sufficient velocity, could be thrown off the end of

      the tube.

      KeelyNet users are referred to the file NAZI1.ASC for more

      Page 1

      information on the Kugelblitz and Feurball fighters developed by

      the Germans prior to the end of WWII.

      In addition, you might find the article by Larry Spring

      interesting which is entitled SPHERE1.ASC. It deals with

      Larry's discovery that all propagating waves take the form of a

      sphere.

      We will keep you informed of anything else we find since this

      subject will eventually lead to a form of levitation much akin

      to the Kugelblitz technology which disappeared at the end of

      WWII.

      Paranormal Palace Radio the actual show itself
      http://blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace
      Paranormal Palace Radio My site for my radio show
      http://www.paranormalpalaceradio.com/
      The Paranormal Club serving the paranormal community
      http://www.theparanormalclub.com/
      Paranormal Palace community.
      http://www.paranormalpalace.net