Spirits Among Us

  • Butterfly_Dancer@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008
      Good Evening
      Spirits speak hearing our name telling us "I Am Here with you" When I
      was young and purchased that Home I spoke about in my earlier Post.
      The first time I heard my name it was scary for me I sure wished I said
      "HELLO" who are you?
      Later on in life when I heard my name I was ok with that it doesn't
      bother me now I hope to hear it more :-)
      ~
      I Love the Touches the Whispers and at times I can hear words without
      sounds they just come to me and cold spots now I smile when that
      happens.
      My Grandmother Cordelia was like that and I have a Daughter Linda who
      has that Gift her Daughter Crystal has it also. It's been passed down
      and I am happy I receive it. Some just won't go there others welcome it
      all. "I Believe" I seen~ I heard and they are there among us.
      With Love ~~~~~> Jeanne ~The Butterfly~