Ghost Within

  • Butterfly_Dancer@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008
      Good Evening
      My Home I owned 22 Years ago that is over 200 years old was Haunted with
      Friendly Ghost.
      Moved in in the Month of August in September my Children left for school
      I was upstairs making beds and heard "Jeanne" in a low voice I stopped
      scared then I walked to the hall and listen and heard "Jeanne" again.
      ~
      I took off downstairs into the Kitchen and turn the radio on I thought
      "Oh My" what was that am I loosing it.
      Months later I was still not feeling good about what I heard I had to
      make the beds in the morning and my mind was going over board with it
      some sounds that sounded like Jeanne.
      I finally came away from that ok not hearing it again.
      ~
      The Thermostat would rise the switch for the Furnace would go off. Items
      would fall~ Drums would beat by themselves in the Attic~Doors would open
      and shut I thought someone entered I would say who is it ? ~I would hear
      foot Steps on the stairs to the bedrooms.
      ~
      My Daughter Bonnie seen a Man's Figure come and go in the Boys bedroom.
      one time she went to use the bathroom upstairs and the door was shut she
      knocked knowing everyone was down stairs and someone said I will be
      right out.
      Lights would flicker ~One night sitting on the couch my Daughter Bonnie
      came home from work we were watching TV and we heard creaking on the
      Cellar stairs I told Bonnie to turn the Vol. down on the TV we listen
      carefully then heard 3 hard knocks on the Door.
      ~
      We took off into the Kitchen and called the Police and they looked
      everywhere NOTHING there was snow on the ground and no tracks to the
      bulk head into the Cellar.
      One Policeman said do you ever smell Flowers? I said YES I do ~He said
      smiling Well theirs your answer~ A week Later my Cousin Dona in
      Calif.lost his life doing a Gov. job.
      ~
      Sold the House due to the towns Project it was to come down I didn't
      want to leave but put it on the market getting a better price then
      taking it with domain.
      Before I left the Home after signing the papers at the Bank I went back
      to the house and said goodbye to the Ghost/Spirits Today it is still
      standing the Town ran out of money to finish the project.
      It was sold twice it is now up for sale again. I miss that place and the
      Ghost who Roam around it in.
      ~
      I wished at that time I had a Ghost Hunter check the house.
      The next door Neighbor hired an Exercise to rid the house of Ghost. His
      Ghost were unfriendly ones he submitted an article in the Newspaper in
      what happen and said his Neighbor had Ghost also "Meaning Me " :-) Tell
      us your Story~Go for it~
      "I Believe"
      With Love ~~~~~>Butterfly Dancer