SPECIAL RELEASE: AQUARIUS IS UFO PROJECT, SAYS NSA

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2007
      PARANET ALPHA 04/01 -- No, this is not an April Fool joke. Nor, by the way, is

      it the full extent of the Big Breakthrough. But its a good start. Citizens

      Against UFO Secrecy (CAUS) is reporting that the NSA has CONFIRMED the that the

      US Air Force project code-named Aquarius is UFO-oriented. In their latest CAUS

      BULLETIN, editors Barry Greenwood and Lawrence Fawcett state the following: One

      of our members, Clifford Stone, received copies of letters sent to Senators John

      Glenn and Peter Domenici affirming that this was so. Stone requested the

      assistance of the Senators when the NSA became balky at responding to his

      requests on Aquarius. This comes as a striking reversal to previous statements

      about the non-relationship of Aquarius to UFOs. Apparently, the NSA does have

      their own "Project Aquarius" which they claim doesn't relate to UFOs. Feeling

      pressure from public inquiries which confused the NSA's "Aquarius" with the

      rumored Aquarius/UFO project, the NSA seemingly has decided to "spill the beans"

      on the Air Force. Why this happened is unknown since a simple "no" to the

      senators probably would not have gone any further. The NSA may have felt that

      with the number of inquiries coming in suddenly on Aquarius, there may have been

      a "smoking gun" in someone's hands that would have rendered additional denials

      into the category of "bald-faced lie".

      The significance of this revelation is this: 1) The Air Force, contrary to

      public claims, continued investigating UFOs covertly at least until 1976. 2) The

      document which first tipped investigators off to the existence of Aquarius is

      now rendered much more credible. That document also spoke of something called

      MJ-12, a rumored high-level brain trust signed into existence by Harry S. Truman

      in 1947 to study the UFO phenomenon. The next part of the Big Breakthrough is

      reported to be an admission by the Pentagon of the continued existence of MJ-12.

      I can now tell you the media to keep your eyes on for further revelations, if

      any are forthcoming: The New York Times, and 60 Minutes. There are unconfirmed

      reports that the latter TV magazine will be featuring a very revealing story on

      the UFO front sometime this month. There are CONFIRMED reports that the New York

      Times Science editor has heard rumors flying around the Pentagon to the effect

      that either A) there will be an official announcement, or B) a whistle-blower is

      about to blow. In the same vein, last night I had a phone conversation with

      Major James McGaha, co-founder of Tucson Skeptics, Inc., the same group that

      today awarded the first "Fuzzy" to former state rep Jim Cooper (see <N>ews).

      Last year before going public with our info on Aquarius, I showed the document

      to the Major, whose reaction was quite interesting. When I told him last night

      that the document had been reportedly confirmed by Sen's Glenn and Domenici, his

      reaction was somewhat different. "The letters from the Senators are probably

      forged", he said. "You know, its like those letters from Sen. Goldwater that

      were circulated, to the effect that he had been denied entrance to some building

      at Wright-Patterson AFB, which was supposed to contain alien bodies. Those

      letters made the Senator look ridiculous! I'd be willing to bet some aide of his

      just pulled a joke. "ParaNet has confirmed that the Goldwater letters were no

      joke. The Senator has admitted in several interviews that the event really took

      place. We are in the process of confirming the Glenn and Domenici letters.

      Details to follow.

      Jim

      Library references: <S>earch on keywords AQUARIUS, GOLDWATER, MJ-12.

      Paranormal Palace Radio the actual show itself
      http://blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace
      Paranormal Palace Radio My site for my radio show
      http://www.paranormalpalaceradio.com/
      The Paranormal Club serving the paranormal community
      http://www.theparanormalclub.com/
      Paranormal Palace community.
      http://www.paranormalpalace.net