Interview With Albert Howard

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25 9:32 AM
      Hey everyone this link is to my interview with Presidental candidate Albert Howard yesterday during the interview I noticed he wants to rock some boats, below is a list of his objectives followed by a link that will open the interview in windows media player see what you think of this candidate after the interview.

      -Stop the polarization of America

      -Stop the domination of the Democratic and Republican parties over our political system

      -Shut down the Federal Reserve system, Return America's gold to Fort Knox and have it audited

      -Have Congress and the IRS, in a public forum, reveal the law that requires Americans to pay a direct, unapportioned tax on their labor

      -Make computerized voting illegal in all 50 states

      -Keep the internet free and out of the control of large institutions

      -Rescind the law called the Real ID Act so Americans never have to carry a National ID Card

      -Make it illegal to implant RFID chips in human beings

      -Educate juries to the fact that they have the right to determine the law as well as the facts of a case

      -Educate juries to the fact that they are not obligated to follow the instructions of a judge

      -Stop Globalization because it is the path to a one world government

      -Protect our borders, Restore the environment

      -Put an end to the Patriot Act and Sign up millions of Americans so we can accomplish our objectives

      Albert's first priority is to 1.Within the first 100 days of his administration, he will fight to pass the following Act:

      Monetary Reform Act

      An Act

      Albert Howard says: "To restore confidence in and governmental control over money and credit, to stabilize the money supply and price level, to establish full reserve banking, to prohibit fractional reserve banking, to retire the national debt, to repeal conflicting Acts, to withdraw from international banks, to restore political accountability for monetary policy, and to remove the causes of economic depressions, without additional taxation, inflation or deflation, and for other purposes".

      http://audioam.blogtalkradio.com/show_112030.mp3

      Paranormal Palace Radio
      http://blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace
      Paranormal Palace.net
      http://www.paranormalpalace.net
      Paranormal Palace.Com its like Myspace but dedicated to the Paranormal Community
      http://www.paranormalpalace.com