A Newton Of The Mind

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2007
      Released by VANGARD SCIENCES on August 5, 1989

      for the common good.

      This document is taken from an ORIGINAL UNEDITED COPY of Aerial

      Navigation by Clara Bloomfield Moore. We believe this chapter

      was excised for reasons unknown and by persons unknown somtime

      during the early 1900's in an apparent attempt to suppress

      further elucidation of Keely's concepts.

      We of Vangard Sciences feel it should be made available to the

      interested public and wish to publicly thank Mr. Victor Hansen

      for his sharing such a rare and up to now, highly guarded work.

      A NEWTON OF THE MIND

      THE PROPELLER OF KEELY'S AIRSHIP DESCRIBED.

      COMPILED BY MRS. BLOOMFIELD MOORE.

      Error is not forever; hope for right.

      Darkness is not the opposite of light.

      But only absence - day will follow night.

      Lowell.

      God sends His teachers unto every age,

      To every clime and every race of men,

      With revelations fitted to their growth.

      Lowell.

      In the progress of the race, man may be likened to a little

      child that is now beginning to totter alone, just escaped from

      his leading-strings, but with a future of power and intelligence

      in his coming manhood past all present computation.

      John Sartain.

      Nous marchons tous au milieu de secrets,

      entoures de mysteres.

      Nous ne savons pas ce qui se passe

      dansl'atmosphere oui nous entoure;

      Nous ne savons pas quelle relations elle

      a avsc notre esprit.

      Vitoux.

      "All the work of the world," says Drummond, "is merely

      taking advantage of energies already there." In order to take

      advantage of these energies, we must not only know of their

      existence, but know the laws which govern their operation in

      nature; for so only can we conquer them and make our slaves

      instead of our masters.

      More than twenty years ago, Keely, by seeming chance,

      discovered the unknown polar flow, and without giving any

      attention to research, on the line of its origin or of its

      operation, began to construct engines to apply the energy to

      mechanics. It was not until he had invented his marvelous

      PAGE 1

      researching instruments that his true work of evolution began in

      1888, which, completed in 1893, has now borne the test of

      demonstration and given him command of a vibratory circuit for

      running machinery, both for terrestrial use and for aerial

      navigation.

      Before this could be brought about it was necessary to

      effect a sympathetic affinity between his machinery and the polar

      flow, minus magnetism. The colossal nature of the difficulties

      that he has surmounted can never be realized as by those who have

      followed him during the last five years, and seen them spring up

      one after another, at every advance, to bar his way.

      Through this system the dynamo will eventually become a

      thing of the past, and electric lighting will be conducted by a

      polar negative disc run by a vibratory circuit of sympathetic

      polar attraction, "drawn direct from space," which Keely has

      harnessed for commercial use after more then twenty years of

      maligned and persistent effort such as the world has never known.

      Before attempting to set down any of the great truths of

      sympathetic physics, it will be necessary for the scientific

      reader to have some idea of Keely's views of "Nature's

      sympathetic flows." Although he has substantiated his theories by

      demonstration to his own satisfaction and to the conviction of

      distinguished men of science, electricians and to engineers, he

      will welcome any refutation of them which shows that he is in

      error, for Keely does not claim to be infallible, as do those who

      sit in judgment upon him.

      To quote from his writings:

      "Physicists have been working in the wrong direction to lead

      them to associate themselves with Nature's sympathetic

      evolutions. It is not necessary to advance farther into the

      unexplored region of these sympathetic flows than the ninths, to

      become convinced that the one I denominate the dominant, is the

      leader toward which the remaining thirds of the triune

      combination (of triple sympathetic streams) co-ordinate, whether

      it be the cerebellic, gravital, or magnetic. When we reach the

      luminiferous track on the ninths, in the triple subdivision, we

      have proof that the infinite stream, from that unexplored region

      where all sympathetic streams emanate, is triune in its

      character, having the dominant as the sympathetic leader, to

      which the remainder of the celestial thirds are subservient; the

      cerebellic being the dominant, and the triplets, (gravital,

      electric, and magnetic) following in its train.

      "The magnetic cannot lead the electric, nor the electric the

      gravital, nor the gravital the magnetic. All are subservient to

      the dominant, as a train of cars is subservient to the locomotive

      which pulls it along; the only difference between the two is that

      one is sympathetic, the other mechanical. Though this is a crude

      illustration, it conveys a great truth in sympathetic philosophy.

      All sympathetic flows have this triune condition associated with

      them, the same as the molecular, atomic and etheric aggregations

      of all forms of visible matter: the compound etheric, or

      PAGE 2

      dominant, being the leader and yet one of the constituents of the

      molecule itself. The dominant we may call the etheric portion of

      the molecule; the harmonic, the atomic; and the enharmonic, the

      molecule itself. The dominant part of the triune combination of

      the sympathetic streams are the leaders, toward which all co-

      ordinate to make up the sympathetic envelope of the earth; ( the

      cerebral being the high dominant, or compound etheric, the

      luminiferous proper.)

      "All diversion from the polar terrestrial envelope are but

      nodal outreaches, induced by the proper order of sympathetic

      vibration; not dissociations and associations of sympathy; but

      operating on the same principle as the outflow, or nodal outreach

      of the mental organism toward the physical, in its control over

      it. The latent conditions are in a state of neutrality, as

      regards action, until the exciter - mental outreach - is brought

      into sympathetic play. If we dissociate the sympathetic mental

      from the latent physical, it would be equivalent to beheading it;

      consequently, the physical would cease to exist as a thing of

      life; but the dominant - the cerebral - would remain in its

      unchanged form, viz., the high etheric.

      "The system of inducing differential harmonies by compound

      thirds is one that the world of science has never recognized;

      simply because the struggles of physicists, combating with the

      solution of the conditions governing the fourth order of matter,

      have been in a direction antagonistic to the right one. By this

      I mean that physicists reject the true conditions of the

      dissociation of matter; recognizing and holding fast to an

      adverse law; debarring the subdivision of the atom, and

      ridiculing the existence of latent force in intermolecular space.

      I have substantiated the triple formation of the molecule by the

      differential triple reply that it gives when excited by compound

      concordant impulses, and by the accelerated range of motion which

      it assumes under intensified vibration, even to dissociation from

      its fellows; proving this dissociation by the increased amount of

      latent energy evolved, progressively."

      At an early period of Keely's researches, on the lines

      suggested by the distinguished professor of the Bonn University,

      Dr. Beriz, Viz., of the conditions governing the operation in

      nature of the unknown energy he was dealing with, Keely wrote to

      a friend:

      "It appears, in my researching experiments, quite evident to

      me, that under different orders of progressive vibration, when

      the sixth order is reached on the positive, a condition presents

      itself in an accompanying agent that adds to the etheric flow a

      very peculiar action. I call this third agent its sympathetic

      attendant.

      "In the physical organism, the circulatory forces have their

      attendants in the form of nerves, which are the sensatory

      telegraphs to all parts of the human system. I have reason to

      believe that under the seventh subdivision of matter a condition

      is reached where perfect assimilation takes place between these

      two sympathetics, thus showing the luminiferous track. It is this

      PAGE 3

      assimilation or association that induces the luminosity, I am

      quite certain; but in this unition there is nothing approaching

      corpuscular friction, which in itself is antagonistic to

      luminosity.

      "Consequently the unition of these sympathetic thirds must

      take place by gravital assimilation, which is the highest of

      sympathetic union. This is the compound etheric flow, or soul of

      matter. The sympathetic attendant must be the odylic; or

      comparatively speaking, its nerve force. Reichenbach exercises a

      wonderfully far-seeing judgment in his argument on this, the

      highest preponderable.

      "If I am able, with the instrument I am now constructing, to

      demonstrate these assertions as truths, it will amply repay the

      researcher of a lifetime. The conditions governing the nerve-

      force of the planetary system may then be unraveled by future

      research. This seems to be too immense an aim to be associated

      with human thought.

      "I hope I am the `compound lunatic' that the scientific

      world calls me, to whom it is given to work out the demonstration

      of these `hidden things of God' which hitherto have seemed to be

      past finding out. They may call me `Cagliostro', `Impostor,'

      "Charlatan," or anything that pleases them; I shall glory in

      these names, if I can reach the solution of this vast problem

      that I am now at work upon. I thank God the time is near at

      philosophy in showing up the conditions governing the sympathetic

      field."

      "I hope I am the `compound lunatic' that the scientific

      world calls me, to whom it is given to work out the demonstration

      of these `hidden things of God' which hitherto have seemed to be

      past finding out. They may call me `Cagliostro', `Impostor,'

      "Charlatan,' or anything that pleased them; I shall glory in

      these names, if I can reach the solution of this vast problem

      that I am now at work upon. I thank God the time is near at hand

      when I will be able to prove how faithfully accurate is the new

      philosophy in showing up the conditions governing the sympathetic

      field."

      By progressive research Keely has, since that time, attained

      such perfection in his method of work that the vitalizing of

      instruments, which formerly took him three day, is now

      accomplished in fifteen minutes, using hydrogen in increasing

      molecular oscillation to the point where the power can be

      registered. Up to a certain state he was able to employ the

      ether; but in this process it would be as impossible, as it is to

      take the flow of thought in one's hands and by physical effort

      tie it in a knot. Having, in these researches, succeeded in

      wresting form Nature the conditions of planetary suspension, he

      is now well on his way toward gaining the closely guarded secret

      of the firefly. All that Nature dose with Nature's forces man

      will be able to do when he has wrung from her grasp, one by one,

      the keys that she still clenches in her hands; for it is Nature

      herself, not Science, which has given to the world, in this

      PAGE 4

      system of aerial navigation, "the crowning achievement of a

      century of progress."

      Keely has never made but one experiment in dissociation the

      hydrogen of the chemist. After a persistent effort of over seven

      weeks' duration, in his attempt to confine it and hold it under

      assimilation with one-third its volume of disintegrated air, he

      succeeded in obtaining a rather indefinite result, lasting only

      about ninety seconds. The luminosity shown was the only evidence

      he had of its dissociation, but in his process of disintegration

      of water, he never fails to obtain proof of the triple

      subdivision of hydrogen - molecular, atomic and inter-atomic.

      Each disc of the polar and depolar groupings in the

      propeller of the airship contains seven pints of hydrogen. In

      preparing these discs, the hydrogen is submitted to a triple

      order of vibration. The corpuscular envelopes of the molecules

      are not enlarged in volume, under their receptive condition, but

      their velocity of rotation is increased. While under the

      operation of this transmittive vibration their vortex action is

      made visible.

      Under date of November 2, 1891, Keely wrote of one of his

      researching instruments which he was then inventing, to overcome

      nodal interference in sympathetic negative outreach: "This

      instrument combines the disintegrator and the positive-negative-

      indicator in one. It will be but an intermediate, as between the

      sympathetic negative transmitter and the depolarizer. At present,

      I am working like a man suspended between heaven and earth,

      trying to reach one without leaving the other."

      This is one of Keely's many apt figures of speech, which

      convey, as no other words could, what his position has been in

      the past. The wonderful instrument (the sympathetic harness)

      which he has now completed to connect the polar flow with the

      propeller of the airship, substantiates what only two years ago

      was purely theoretical in Keely's system of sympathetic vibratory

      physics; and figuratively speaking, proves that without leaving

      earth he has laid hold of the very battlements of celestial

      regions, thus opening a pathway for men of science to reach the

      solution of their most intricate problems. Often has Keely

      expressed his regret that mechanical physicists have not had

      suitable instruments for their researches, saying that they would

      long since have discovered their errors had they been in

      possession of proper instruments for acoustic research. It was

      some photographs of his instruments which led the late Henri

      Hertz, after examining them, to say in 1889:

      "No man who is working on these lines, with such

      instruments, is a fraud. I cannot help him; no one can help him;

      he must work out his system alone, and when it is completed, we

      can pursue our researches on the same line. I thought Keely was

      working, as I am, with an electrical machine and wires. I had no

      idea of these wonderful instruments.

      The machine used by Keely, from 1872 to 1882, for

      disintegrating water, weighed several tons. Since that time, in

      PAGE 5

      his work of evolution, he has made such advances that the one he

      new uses is no larger the wheel of a perambulator (old term for

      baby carriage).

      In Keely's process of disintegrating water, the proportion

      of oxygen to hydrogen is such as to favor the bringing about,

      under a certain order of triple vibration, the antagonistic

      differentiation necessary to produce molecular and atomic

      corpuscular dissociation. When this dissociation takes place, the

      hydrogen becomes highly rotating, acting like a molecular capsule

      with the oxygen enclosed. While under this condition when

      confined in a tube, they remain dissociated until the peripheral

      rotation of the hydrogen is interfered with.

      One of the foundation stones of vibratory physics is that

      "no differentiation can exist in the workings of the pure law of

      harmony." If this is correct, these so-called elements have a

      triple basic, as vibratory physics teaches, for the system that

      represents harmony in one sense must represent it in all, or

      everything would be brought in to "chaotic confusion." Therefore,

      as Keely surmised, long before he was able to prove it to his own

      satisfaction, hydrogen must, under the conditions of this law, be

      composed of three elements; and these three elements in turn must

      each have a triple formation, and go on indefinitely, until

      verged into the infinite inter-luminous.

      The correctness of these hypotheses has been proved by the

      varying degrees of energy evolved in progressive disintegration

      from the molecular to the introductory etheric. Keely writes;

      "The nearer the approach to the neutral centres, when the

      dissociation takes place, the greater is the latent force

      evolved. In molecular dissociation the instrument is set on the

      thirds, meeting with a rotating resistance of five thousand

      pounds per square inch, without any interference with the inter-

      molecular position. The instrument is set on the sixths, with

      the inter-molecular position. The instrument is set on the

      sixths, to liberate inter-molecular latent force, which, when

      liberated, is equal to a resistance of ten thousand pounds. To

      reach the atomic centres, the instrument is set on the ninths

      dominant, the sixths harmonic, and the thirds enharmonic, having

      the transmittive chord B associated with each. At this setting

      the corpuscular percussion exceeds twenty-five thousands pounds

      per square inch. The subservience of the co-ordinate sympathy is

      shown in the result by a pressure exceeding fifteen thousand

      pounds, reaching, in this subdivision, almost as near the

      neutrals as instruments can carry us. The atomic and inter-

      atomic settings constitute the introductory conditions governing

      the nodal outreach as toward the etheric. Under this condition

      of sympathetic vibration an evolution of energy is registered for

      exceedingly any heretofore liberated. The region of the

      inaudible is reached - the introductory etheric and the first

      features of the invisible latent force existing in corpuscular

      embrace have been handled.

      "We must put our shoes from off our feet - i.e., lay aside

      our earthly bodies - before we can go further. But this is far

      PAGE 6

      enough to prove that nothing is lost, and that, when this

      repellent order of things is brought about, and so-called

      elements are separated, these elements yield up, in their

      molecular separation, what may be called their souls, or more

      progressive elements.

      "We have gone far enough to find that there is no such thing

      as death; that matter cannot die, any more than the substance or

      spiritual essence which controls it can die. The word death is a

      misnomer, for there is only a change of base in the molecular

      visible, and it is the same with the sympathetic invisible, for

      celestial radiation claims her can back again to its realm of

      spiritual existence."

      'My own dim life should teach me this,

      That life shall live for evermore;

      Else earth is darkness at the core,

      And dust and ashes all that is.'

      "It is through the action of nature's sympathetic forces

      that planets are born and their volume of matter augmented. If

      the sympathetic, negative polar stream were cut off from the

      earth, its molecular mass would become independent, and would

      float away into space as would a soap bubble filled with warm

      air. The same conditions of governing rule exist in the

      planetary masses as between the mental and physical forces in our

      organism; the organism representing the earth, and its link with

      the cerebral centres the connection with the infinite mind. In

      other words, the latent energy existing in the neutral depths of

      matter, visible or invisible, remains eternally subservient and

      unchangeably linked to the eternal mind. True science is

      bastardized by intimating that the life in matter can be

      destroyed by any intensity of thermal negation (frigidity). Can

      finite man make use of an infinite element to neutralize

      infinity? Thermal negation causes molecular oscillation to

      diminish, or even seem to cease, but the results brought about

      from this superficial appearance of matter coming to rest are

      that the latent energy existing in the molecular zone is

      transferred to the inter-molecular, increasing the oscillations

      of the inter-molecular in the same ratio that the molecular is

      diminished. All the art that man can employ to induce the same

      effect on the inter-molecular zone ends here. Granting, however,

      that it were possible, what would ensue?

      "A disintegration, of the most intense explosive character,

      of the volume experimented upon, destroying the apparatus and its

      surroundings. But no artifice of the physicist could ever

      produce such conditions. In the disintegration of water by

      vibratory changes of atmospheric base (a triple order of

      sympathetic vibration, molecular, inter-molecular, and atomic

      simultaneously projected) the inter-molecular depths only are

      interfered with, the result being that latent energy is

      liberated, showing a pressure of 2,000 atmospheres (14.7 PSI = 1

      atmosphere at sea level, so that 2000 * 14.7 = 29,400

      PSI...VANGARD), when barometric conditions are favorable.

      "The physical organism (through the medium of celestial

      PAGE 7

      radiation) is a trinity, both in regard to its visible form and

      the invisible sympathetic streams which govern it, in its

      individual and combined movements. The visible includes the

      molecular, the atomic and inter-atomic in combination; while the

      invisible, or spiritual, includes the etheric, inter-etheric and

      luminous in combination, each of which is essential to the proper

      completion of the combined action, comprising as it does every

      minute law governing the celestial and terrestrial universe.

      "Life begets life; the celestial life begets the terrestrial

      life; the God-Life begets the Man-Life. Celestial radiation is

      the pure soul of all matter, both earthy and gaseous. Thus we

      are linked in all our environments to the divine, our cerebral

      aggregations being the highest medium whereby celestial

      sympathetic reflection associates with our organisms, and is our

      only source of knowledge of ourselves. We have, with our mental

      and physical forces, a duality of action which, when combined

      with the celestial, makes up the triplet or trinity. With the

      mental, the superficial visible, or outward sight; with the

      inward, or spiritual invisible, we have the spiritual link

      connecting mind and matter, the order of transfer being:

      "First - Celestial radiation, or etheric.

      "Second - Mental impregnation, or inter-atomic.

      "Third - Physical movements, or inter-molecular.

      "Or again:

      "Ninths - Sympathetic transfer from the celestial

      luminous.

      "Sixths - Sympathetic impregnation of matter.

      "Thirds - Physical movements."

      Thus the following question is answered, asked by Oliver

      Lodge, (even though, with the professor's knowledge, the answer

      seems to be but "arrant gibberish" to him):

      "By what means if force exerted, and what definitely is

      force? Here is something not provided for in the orthodox scheme

      of physics. Modern physics is not complete, and a line of

      possible advance lies in this direction."

      Vibratory physics has here reached the boundary line

      dividing the infinite from the finite, the link between mind and

      matter. Here we must pause; but it has taught us that it is only

      in the supreme conditions of celestial reflection or sympathetic

      transfer that we live, move, and have our being; through which

      every thought, or flow of the mental, actuates the physical

      organism, on the same order that an illuminated centre radiates

      and lights up the surroundings.

      Mr. J. Townshend, in his paper "The Planet Venus," read at

      Leeds, in April, asks:

      "Are hydrogen, nitrogen, helium, etc., really elemental

      substances, or are they evolved from ether? If so, what is

      ether? Whence the impulse which operates upon it, and what is

      PAGE 8

      its nature? Thus we turn from effect to cause in search of some

      first principle upon which the mind can rest. But ere this the

      light of science has failed us, for who by (scientific) searching

      can find out God?"

      Sympathetic vibratory or spiritual physics answers these

      questions, and, as has been said, promises to burst upon the

      searchers after truth as the one mighty and complete revelation

      of some of the mysteries of creation.

      "Science was faith once; faith were science now

      Would she but lay her bow and arrow by

      And arm her with the weapons of her time."

      "And God breathed into men the breath of life," celestial

      radiation, "and man became a living soul."

      The cause of the effect, the source or fountain-head of all

      matter, is the celestial Mind - Deity, from whom all power

      emanates, and whose Laws of Sympathetic Association reign over

      and control all matter and all substance. Spirit is substance,

      as Spinoza taught: "The universe is one. There is no

      supernatural; all is related, cause and sequence."

      "Like fire, which is a spiritual order of vibration, spirit

      is latent in all matter. One might as well try to operate a

      steam-engine without its boiler as to give motion to matter

      against the conditions imposed by nature, or to propose a new

      method of controlling the action of our physical organisms (other

      than through the sympathetic transfer of our mental forces) as an

      improvement on the one instituted by the Almighty.

      "Although there is as such difference in the molecular

      construction of spirit and matter as there is between hydrogen

      and forged steel, yet the flow of spiritual radiation, from the

      fountain-head of force, operates under the one unvarying law with

      both; for "nature never changes her processes," and she cannot be

      forced into any position which is antagonistic to her sympathetic

      law of action; such, for instance, as it would be were a gas to

      be solidified. The disintegration of water by heat is only a low

      order of crude molecular dissociation, visible in its production

      of steam; but the dissociation of hydrogen and oxygen cannot be

      made visible. Physicists are misled by visible effects. Nature,

      by her process of sympathetic vibration (an order approaching the

      luminiferous) could take up the atmosphere that encircles our

      globe, and yet solid matter would not even then be produced. By

      another order of progressive sympathetic vibration, associated

      with the high luminous, the molecular condition of the atmosphere

      so taken up would not represent a cherry-stone in volume."

      Nothing exists but substance and its modes of motion, says

      Spinoza; thus teaching that spirit is substance. "Soul is the

      body or organ of the mind, and as such they are inseparable

      forever. Mind and soul are one, soul and body are two. Soul can

      never be without mind, body can. As in the mortal life, so in

      the immortal life, mind cannot be or act without a body.

      Sympathetic physics teaches that the luminiferous ether, a

      PAGE 9

      compound inter-etheric element, celestial mind force, is the

      substance of which everything is visible is composed, and that

      this great sympathetic protoplastic element is life itself.

      "Consequently, our physical organisms are composed of this

      element; the focalizing or controlling media to the physical

      having its seat in the cerebral convolutions from which

      sympathetic radiation emanates. This sympathetic outreach is

      mind-flow proper, or will-force; sympathetic polarization to

      produce action, sympathetic depolarization to neutralize it.

      Polar and depolar differentiation resulting in motion. This

      element sympathetically permeates all forms and conditions of

      matter, having for its attendants gravity, electricity, and

      magnetism, the triple conditions borne in itself. From this

      'soul of matter' all forms of motion receive their introductory

      impulses. The physicists of the present age ignore the

      sympathetic conditions that are associated with the governing

      force of the cerebral and the muscular organism. The evolution

      of a volition, the infinite exciter, arouses the latent energy of

      the physical organism to do its work; differential orders of

      brain-force acting against each other under dual conditions. If

      there were no latent energy, to arouse sympathetically, there

      would be no action in the physical frame, as all force is will-

      force.

      Though alternate active energy could be evolved in a cubic

      inch of steel, by the proper sympathetic exciter, to do the work

      of a horse, by its sympathetic association with the polar force

      in alternate polarization and depolarization. This is the power

      that I am now getting under control to do commercial work. In

      other words, I am making a sympathetic harness for the polar

      terrestrial force." KEELY, 1892.

      In 1893, Keely, in reply to the question, "What do

      you include in the polar force?" answered, "Magnetism,

      electricity, and gravital sympathy; each stream of force composed

      of three currents which make up the governing conditions of the

      controlling medium of the universe. The ninths which I am now

      endeavoring to graduate to a sympathetic mechanical combination

      will, if I succeed, close my researches in sympathetic physics,

      and complete my system." Within the year the announcement was

      made that Keely had completed this graduation, with entire

      mechanical success, "hooking his machinery on to the machinery of

      nature." In thus having realized the ambition of his life, he

      takes no credit to himself, saying that physicists would long

      since have discovered all that he has discovered if they had been

      in possession of the proper researching instruments, and that the

      theories they have advanced show that they are misled by the

      imperfections of their instruments. He has always maintained

      that "it is only when science holds the rein of the polar

      negative harness that commercial success will follow, and not one

      hour before." But science, to whom the reins were offered in

      1884, refused to take them, fortunately, for mechanical physics

      could have rendered Keely no assistance in unraveling the

      mysteries of sympathetic physics.

      Buckle, in his address, "The Influence of Woman on the

      PAGE 10

      Progress of Knowledge," discloses the foundation stone of

      sympathetic physics in these words; "The laws of nature have

      their sole seat, origin, and function, in the human mind. Not

      one single discovery has ever been made which has been connected

      with the laws of the mind that made it. Until this connection is

      ascertained, our knowledge has no sure basis."

      As Dr. Gerard surmises, in his book on "Nervous Force," Keely

      is "a plagiarist in cerebral dynamics." The instrument that he

      calls the sympathetic transmitter is the brain of the propeller,

      and at last we have a discovery which gives a sure basis for

      knowledge; a discovery made by one who lays no claims to

      learning, for nature has taught him, in her works, all that he

      knows.

      The Propeller Described

      The space which the propeller of the airship occupies in

      Keely's laboratory comes within a radius of six feet square. A

      small space for so powerful a medium - distributing over one

      thousand horsepower, as tested by experiment. It consists of

      more than two thousand pieces, the principal parts of which are:

      1) Positive graduating Chladna; guiding by polar action

      toward the North and reversing by depolar action.

      2) Sympathetic polar negative transmitter; for operating and

      controlling the action of the machinery in producing polar and

      depolar power: liberating the latent sympathetic power in twenty-

      seven sensitized discs.

      3) Polar and depolar intermittent accumulator; carrying eight

      focalizing discs for receiving and distributing the sympathetic

      polar negative flow. This device takes the energy

      sympathetically from the polar negative stream on the same order

      that a dynamo registers electricity from the earth to be

      distributed and redistributed; running the machine

      sympathetically.

      4) Positive ring suspended on a small shaft with three

      points, the object of which is to preserve the integrity of the

      neutral centre of the machine.

      5) Two resonating drums; one positive, one negative, which

      multiple the intensity of the sympathetic flow.

      6) Twenty-seven depolar triple groupings, nine in each

      grouping, consisting of three vitalized discs with resonators.

      These reply sympathetically to polar and depolar action.

      7) Large polar ring. This ring is associated with the

      central resonators by nine resonating polar discs placed at equal

      distances. This is the medium for distributing the polar flow.

      8) Small negative ring, which is the governor of the

      propeller, associated with a polar bar that oscillates from the

      polar field to the depolar field, somewhat on the order of a

      PAGE 11

      magnetic needle, governing the action of the machine to any given

      number of revolutions. The sympathetic rotation that exists in

      the resonating centre of this ring holds the neutral centre in

      subservience to celestial radiation, whereby a certain order of

      sympathetic disturbances gives the sympathetic radiation the

      requisite power to draw it to itself, accomplishing what is

      called atmospheric suspension on the same principle as that of

      sympathetic suspension.

      The condition of the mechanical requirements necessary to

      conduct successfully the line of research which Keely has been

      pursuing will be properly appreciated, now that he is able to

      demonstrate the simplicity and beauty of his system, under

      perfect control for commercial use.

      We of Vangard Sciences hope you have found this document of interest.

      The concepts described might appear strange due to the nature of the

      words used. Keely was forced to create his own definitions for many

      of the words he used to describe the phenomena he was producing.

      Most of his terms have their origins in music. Other documents

      which might assist in the understanding of Keely's work can be found

      under the category of KeelyNotes on the KeelyNet BBS.

      As the KeelyNet continues to grow, we will also continue to add

      various documents which flesh out not just Keely, but the many other

      subjects which we find of interest. If you have something you might

      wish to contribute, please upload in ASCII format, or mail to :

      VANGARD SCIENCES, PO BOX 1031, Mesquite, TX 75150. We can be reached

      by voice at (214) 324-8741 (Jerry) or (214) 484-3189 (Ron).

      If you have found this document to be of interest and possible use,

      perhaps you might consider a small donation of material, money or

      other items which we might be able to use in our activites and/or

      research. All information is freely shared with no obligation.

      Thank you for your time, comments and support!

      Paranormal Palace Radio
      http://blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace
      Paranormal Palace.net
      http://www.paranormalpalace.net
      Paranormal Palace.Com its like Myspace but dedicated to the Paranormal Community
      http://www.paranormalpalace.com