Radio Show Invitation

  • iammrparanormal
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2007
      Hey everyone this is an invitation to all to be a guest on my show, it
      is my hope to develope 2 weekly shows if I can get enough guest maybe
      3, one I was hopeing for a webmaster night were people with sites can
      come on and tell about thier sites and goals whats new etc. two I weant
      a group owner night were group owners can speak out about thier groups
      its goals etc. 3 a kinda speakout night were anyone can be my guest to
      speak out on thier thoughts and view, for now the only request I can
      think of to make of my guest is to remember its a paranormal show and
      should be topic oriented and to do your part to help keep it a nice
      warm inviting show.