DR. SMITH REVEAL'S SECRET'S

  • roylehypnotist
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2007
      Hi There,

      READ ON EVERYONE AND DISCOVER THE TRUE SECRET'S OF CIRCUS SIDESHOW
      ACT'S - PSYCHIC'S - HYPNOTISTS & MIRACLE WORKERS..AND HOW TO SAVE
      £350...TODAY...

      Thanks to Steve & Rob for your kind comments and thanks to everyone
      who attended at the weekend it was great meeting friends old and new
      and some memorable times were had by all.

      SPECIAL THANKS to my fiancee Rachel for her work in the Memory
      Section and also to KENNEDY for his excellent, innovative, original
      and truly amazing MENTALISM lecture and demonstration...YOUR A REAL
      STAR MATE.!

      And yep for those who did not manage to get there my feet are fine
      and i did not burn my mouth when eating fire or damage my head when I
      hammered a nail into it - LOL!

      And yep the contents of this seminar were ENTIRELY DIFFERENT to any
      seminar I have ever done beforeor will ever do again..

      Yes the event was filmed and yep just before Xmas they will be
      available for sale at around £497 a set - and there most likely won't
      be any discounts on this set as the material inlcuded is so VALUABLE
      and powerful and when used could earn you a fortune..

      FOR THOSE WHO ATTENDED ONLY....

      Contact Peter Hill on +44 (0)1484-861522 - pay over the phone using
      any major debit or credit card and as you were at the actual event He
      will take a Pre-release order from you for little more than the cost
      of production, postage and handling etc, our way to say thanks for
      being there..

      FOR ALL GROUP MEMBERS...

      Email Peter Hill on pete.hill01@... or call him on +44 (0)
      1484-861522 within the next SEVEN DAY;'S MAXIMUM and we'll let you
      secure a set of these mind blowing DVDS along with numerous course
      notes and manuals (on cd-rom) for the MEGA BARGAIN of Just - £147...

      Thats right order today - PAY NOW and we'll deliver them as soon as
      they are released in a few weeeks time,,,

      BE THE FIRST TO PROFIT FROM THESE SECRET'S

      For just £147 (When you order within next SEVEN days only)...you will
      learn..

      01) How to conduct a complete 90 mins to two hours Hypnotic Memory
      Lecture for the public and corporate markets for big profits...

      02) How to perform a Memory Man Type act and feats and also how to
      develop a super power memory in all you do..

      03) How to become a professional fortune teller and psychic
      consultant earning big money...

      04) The shortcuts to becoming a confident and competent Tarot reader,
      Astrology reader palmist and master of numerology..

      05) Gaining Massive Media exposure and more clients and money using
      Pawology (dogs paw reading) - Navel Gazing (Belly Button Reading) -
      Tree Slapping - Tea Bag Reading - Hose Pipe Reading and other tried,
      tested and proven to work bizarre paranormal talents - all revealed,
      explained on this massive DVD set.

      06) The True Secret's of hypnotising Dogs for BIG PROFIT'S...

      07) Royle's New Angle on the Group Locked Hands Suggestibility test
      which makes it GUARANTEED and increases the impact it has on people..

      08) A never before revealed Royle Induction for stage and/or therapy
      use..

      09) THE REAL SECRET of the Master Stage Hypnotists and how you can
      use this even as a therapist to hypnotise anybody, anytime, anyplace,
      anywhere with Guaranteed Successful results even with the most
      difficult and unco-operative subjects..

      10) The basic's and fundamentals of Mind Reading, Mentalism and Mind
      Control are revealed and explained in Royle/Smith's easy to learn
      manner enabling you to perform a COMPLETE MENTALISM SHOW with ease..

      11) Master Secret's of Fire-Eating, Walking on fire, the bed of
      nails, hammering a nail into your face, and of course see Dr. Smith
      WALK OVER BROKEN GLASS - hear the noise - "feel the pain" and learn
      the way he does it safely..

      12) Plus numerous other tried, tested and proven to work in the real
      world techniques, ploys and mind blowing secret's which will prove
      invaluable to any Hypnotherapist, NLPer, Magician, Mentalist, Psychic
      or Stage Hypnotist and budding memory experts and Yogi's etc..

      SO ORDER WITHIN NEXT SEVEN DAYS AND SAVE £350...

      a) Call Peter Hill on +44 (0)1484-861522 and pay over phone.

      b) Send £147 UK Sterling via paypal to info@...

      c) Send UK Sterling to PROSPECT HOUSE PUBLISHING, Prospect House,
      P.O. Box 12, Huddersfield, HD8 9YP..

      You must order within Seven days of date of this posting, otherwise
      the purchase price reverts to £497 and even then they are a bargain
      and goldmine of information which mostly is next to impossible to
      obtain elsewhere..

      NOTE: This is a pre-release price and payment secures your set when
      released, your DVDS and other materials will be dispatched upon
      release and be with you BEFORE XMAS...

      Also please visit.. http://www.hypnotherapycourse.net