Re: [Paranormalvortex] Awakening The Soul

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 15, 2007
      Correction the date is Wednesday the 17th my apologies.
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
        http://www.paranormalpalace.net

        Paranormal Palace.Com its like Myspace but dedicated to the Paranormal Community
        http://www.paranormalpalace.com

      • Royce Holleman
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
          I'm sorry I messed that up here is what was supposed to be there

          This is a link to a radio interview I did with Bill Misset in it we talk about how we lost our psychic ability those millenia of church suppresion and we talk about how to restore it.
          I know we had trouble the night of the interview with Bill Misset authoer of Awakening the soul, my radio host had recently swithed to a social networking site and in the process something went wrong with thier clock system and as a result the show started an hour late . So I'm posting this link to my archived copies for those who missed the show.

          http://www.paranormalpalace.net/modules.php?name=Video_Stream&page=watch&id=101&d=1

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 16, 2008
            Author Bill Misset of "Awakening the Soul: Book 3: Restoring Your
            Spiritual Nature" to be Guest on Paranormal Palace Radio

            Join Author Bill Misset and radio show host Royce Holleman as they delve
            into this exciting aspect of human nature, learn how Christianity was
            the cause of the loss of humanities divine gifts, learn the steps
            necessary to regain them.

            (PR.com <http://www.pr.com/> )-- Most religions acknowledge the belief
            that man is here to evolve their Souls to their highest state of
            perfection. But how can their Soul evolve to its highest potential if
            they have never fully, consciously acknowledged its existence?

            Everyone must awaken their Soul by acknowledging its presence, and
            remembering its unlimited power and potential. This acknowledgment each
            day will effortlessly allow everyone to know their Soul, and allow their
            Soul to awaken to full conscious awareness. Until now, it has stayed in
            the shadows. It is time to bring it to the forefront of everyones life.

            That is everyones primary mission in life – remembering and
            restoring the spiritual nature to its highest state. Being "good" alone
            won't succeed; becoming one with their Soul will achieve the desired
            perfection. Then, the "goodness" comes naturally.

            Despite the Soul's ethereal nature, it is very much a part of everyones
            daily lives. Sensitive people are said to "have Soul." Those who are
            spiritually aware are "enlightened Souls." People who do great evil
            "sell their Soul." Those with wanderlust "have gypsy in their Soul."
            Wayward people are "lost Souls," and unfortunate people are "poor
            Souls," while friendly or helpful people are "good Souls."

            When a person vows to keep a secret they promise "never to tell another
            Soul." A spiritually troubled person is "a wounded Soul." Children wise
            beyond their years are known as "old Souls." The eyes are the "windows
            of the Soul," and when someone tell the whole truth, they "bare their
            Soul."

            When you make crucial decisions, you "search your Soul" When someone
            dies, you say, "may their Soul rest in peace." A loving thought "warms
            your Soul" and serene music "soothes your Soul." Some have "hope in the
            Soul." everyone seeks the "Soul mate." there are "Soul brothers" and
            "Soul sisters" and "Soul music" and "Soul food." don't forget love
            "heart and Soul."

            But as frequently as man refers to The Soul, he can't describe the Soul,
            or see the Soul. Man just feels its mysterious presence deep inside
            themselves. When everyone thinks of the Soul, the thought stirs powerful
            forces in the chest, near the hearts. Thus, most people believe their
            Soul resides near their heart, if not encompasses it.

            Your Soul is alive and aware, intelligent and curious. Your Soul knows
            there is more to life than what is taught or what is readily apparent.
            It is the part of you that is curious about this book's revelations.

            everyone is all born with a Soul, everyone lives their entire lives with
            a Soul, and The Soul is the only part of man which survives the death of
            the physical body. Yet man was never taught to honor the presence of the
            Soul, to consciously communicate with it, or to engage their Soul in
            daily mental and emotional processes.

            Most people treat the Soul as if it didn't exist. They ignore it. They
            pay more attention to the hair than to the Soul.

            Join Bill and Royce Tuesday June 17th 8:00pm central time
            Show Paranormal Palace Radio

            <http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace/2008/06/18/Awakening-The-\