Awakening The Soul

  • iammrparanormal
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 15, 2007
      Did ancient man have powers and abilities that modern man no longer
      seems to possess? If so what happened to change that? Author Bill
      Misset Has an answer. After 20 years research into spiritual
      phenomena which others call psychic phenomena or mystical phenomena
      Bill has found 70 triats of our spiritual nature

      Houston, TX, October 12, 2007 --(PR.com)-- Join Paranormal Palace
      Radio talk show host Royce Holleman and guest author Bill Missett as
      they discuss Bill's new trilogy of books, Awakening The Soul, which
      present convincing evidence that all "metaphysical phenomena" is
      actually our spiritual nature at work. Bill, a retired U.S. daily
      newspaper editor, will reveal how every one of our
      metaphysical/spiritual talents were suppressed by religions,
      primarily Christianity, for 2,000 years. Bill began 30 years of
      researching metaphysics after experiencing a life-changing episode of
      spontaneous two-way mental telepathy. Since then Bill has done much
      research and learned that in the beginning mankind was different than
      they are now. Bill has also found were the church is responsible for
      the lack of use of these spiritual abilities. Bills three books cover
      everything from what mankind's spiritual nature is to how mankind
      lost it to how to regain it. Bill will be available to tell everyone
      about it and to answer all everyone's questions. Hope to see everyone
      there.

      To attend the show go to http://blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace
      and click play show airs Wednesday October 15th 2007 at 9:00pm
      call in number is on the page.
      Eastern Time
    • Royce Holleman

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
          http://www.paranormalpalace.net

          Paranormal Palace.Com its like Myspace but dedicated to the Paranormal Community
          http://www.paranormalpalace.com

        • Royce Holleman
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
            I'm sorry I messed that up here is what was supposed to be there

            This is a link to a radio interview I did with Bill Misset in it we talk about how we lost our psychic ability those millenia of church suppresion and we talk about how to restore it.
            I know we had trouble the night of the interview with Bill Misset authoer of Awakening the soul, my radio host had recently swithed to a social networking site and in the process something went wrong with thier clock system and as a result the show started an hour late . So I'm posting this link to my archived copies for those who missed the show.

            http://www.paranormalpalace.net/modules.php?name=Video_Stream&page=watch&id=101&d=1

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 16, 2008
              Author Bill Misset of "Awakening the Soul: Book 3: Restoring Your
              Spiritual Nature" to be Guest on Paranormal Palace Radio

              Join Author Bill Misset and radio show host Royce Holleman as they delve
              into this exciting aspect of human nature, learn how Christianity was
              the cause of the loss of humanities divine gifts, learn the steps
              necessary to regain them.

              (PR.com <http://www.pr.com/> )-- Most religions acknowledge the belief
              that man is here to evolve their Souls to their highest state of
              perfection. But how can their Soul evolve to its highest potential if
              they have never fully, consciously acknowledged its existence?

              Everyone must awaken their Soul by acknowledging its presence, and
              remembering its unlimited power and potential. This acknowledgment each
              day will effortlessly allow everyone to know their Soul, and allow their
              Soul to awaken to full conscious awareness. Until now, it has stayed in
              the shadows. It is time to bring it to the forefront of everyones life.

              That is everyones primary mission in life – remembering and
              restoring the spiritual nature to its highest state. Being "good" alone
              won't succeed; becoming one with their Soul will achieve the desired
              perfection. Then, the "goodness" comes naturally.

              Despite the Soul's ethereal nature, it is very much a part of everyones
              daily lives. Sensitive people are said to "have Soul." Those who are
              spiritually aware are "enlightened Souls." People who do great evil
              "sell their Soul." Those with wanderlust "have gypsy in their Soul."
              Wayward people are "lost Souls," and unfortunate people are "poor
              Souls," while friendly or helpful people are "good Souls."

              When a person vows to keep a secret they promise "never to tell another
              Soul." A spiritually troubled person is "a wounded Soul." Children wise
              beyond their years are known as "old Souls." The eyes are the "windows
              of the Soul," and when someone tell the whole truth, they "bare their
              Soul."

              When you make crucial decisions, you "search your Soul" When someone
              dies, you say, "may their Soul rest in peace." A loving thought "warms
              your Soul" and serene music "soothes your Soul." Some have "hope in the
              Soul." everyone seeks the "Soul mate." there are "Soul brothers" and
              "Soul sisters" and "Soul music" and "Soul food." don't forget love
              "heart and Soul."

              But as frequently as man refers to The Soul, he can't describe the Soul,
              or see the Soul. Man just feels its mysterious presence deep inside
              themselves. When everyone thinks of the Soul, the thought stirs powerful
              forces in the chest, near the hearts. Thus, most people believe their
              Soul resides near their heart, if not encompasses it.

              Your Soul is alive and aware, intelligent and curious. Your Soul knows
              there is more to life than what is taught or what is readily apparent.
              It is the part of you that is curious about this book's revelations.

              everyone is all born with a Soul, everyone lives their entire lives with
              a Soul, and The Soul is the only part of man which survives the death of
              the physical body. Yet man was never taught to honor the presence of the
              Soul, to consciously communicate with it, or to engage their Soul in
              daily mental and emotional processes.

              Most people treat the Soul as if it didn't exist. They ignore it. They
              pay more attention to the hair than to the Soul.

              Join Bill and Royce Tuesday June 17th 8:00pm central time
              Show Paranormal Palace Radio

              <http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace/2008/06/18/Awakening-The-\