New Site

  • iammrparanormal
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2007
      Hey folks Just wanted to let every one know I just created my own
      paranormal version of myspace, basicly a myspace for the paranormal
      community, it has audio & video file sharing, chat, forums,
      groups,blogs, personal profile page everything myspace has just about
      so feel free to stop by create your own group or whatever makes you
      happy as Marvin Zindler used to say lol. I hope the site is rewarding
      enjoyable and fullfilling. its at http://www.paranormalpalace.com