Hey, I found we live in the same city. Wanna chat?

  • tinakindlygirl
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2007
      I want to have my own family, a husband and kids. And to live in a
      cozy house, with a little yard where kids could play, and a littl
      garden where we cold

      plant roses. I dream to cook dinner for my family and enjoy watching
      how everyone likes the meals.

      Please don't hesitate and make me wait any longer to become happy and
      to make you happy, answer to me at
      http://interracialhappyparadise.tripod.com/
      and start building your happy future with me:)