Hey, I found we live in the same city. Wanna chat?

  • tinakindlygirl
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2007
      I want to have my own family, a husband and kids. And to live in a
      cozy house, with a little yard where kids could play, and a little
      garden where we cold plant roses. I dream to cook dinner for my family
      and enjoy watching how everyone likes the meals.

      Please don't hesitate and make me wait any longer to become happy and
      to make you happy, answer to me at
      http://interracialhotchat.tripod.com/
      and start building your happy future with me:)
    • tinakindlygirl
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2007
        I want to have my own family, a husband and kids. And to live in a
        cozy house, with a little yard where kids could play, and a littl
        garden where we cold

        plant roses. I dream to cook dinner for my family and enjoy watching
        how everyone likes the meals.

        Please don't hesitate and make me wait any longer to become happy and
        to make you happy, answer to me at
        http://interracialhappyparadise.tripod.com/
        and start building your happy future with me:)