Haunted Times Magazine: The Telephone to the Dead issue

  • Christopher Moon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 8:29 PM
      I just wanted to let everyone know that our summer print issue is now
      available! This issue goes into detail regarding the most
      controversial topic in the paranormal community in years; The
      Telephone to the Dead. My article goes in depth into my experiences
      with the device as well as my ongoing research. You don't want to
      miss this one! Subscribe to the print magazine at:
      http://hauntedtimes.com/shophtm.htm
      Our free online edition is also available so stop by
      http://www.hauntedtimes.com
      In other news: Haunted Times Magazine is seeking paranormal research
      groups and individuals to join our new organization, Haunted Times
      Paranormal Investigations (H.T.P.I.). For details please contact me
      at: hauntedtimes@...

      We are excited to announce that we are starting our very own radio
      show on the E.B.S.P. Network! The show will be hosted by me and Dina
      Everling and will air Saturdays from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm (EST). We
      will cover all of the topics covered in the magazine and have some
      great guests! Tune into the show starting this Saturday July 14th
      where we will be discussing the Telephone to the Dead. Make sure to
      tune in at: http://www.ebspn.com

      There is a full list of new Ghost Hunter University events on our web
      site at: http://www.hauntedtimes.com

      Once again, thank you to everyone in the community for making us the
      premiere magazine in the paranormal market!