Interracial serious dating club

  • tinakindlygirl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 7:10 PM
      This is the perfect place for black Women and white Men, or black Men
      and white Women, to interact with each other. Chat rooms, instant
      messaging, photo gallery and more. Join our club to meet your dream
      date in this comfortable interracial community.

      http://interracialsingleschat.bravehost.com/
      http://norashowyouth.tripod.com/
    • tinakindlygirl
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13 10:48 PM