Out-of-body experiences

  • ijynuuduaewp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2007
      Scientific evidence is now suggesting that we CAN leave our physical
      body and that we may even survive the death of that physical body.
      Using brainwave technology it was found that a certain combination of
      alpha and theta harmonics caused the immediate transference of
      consciousness away from the physical body.
      Almost everyone trying these frequencies has agreed that the effect is
      very unusual. Several users have reported a distinct 'moving ' of their
      perception from the physical body. It could take a lifetime to open the
      door to this inner journey, the Astral Projection frequency can do it
      in 20 minutes.
      http://astraltravelv.blogspot.com/#