Yahoo! Groups - SexyJoy has sent you a friend request

  • sexyjoy3323
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2007
      SexyJoy has added you as a friend. Check SexyJoy's profile here:
      http://sexyjoynmfriend.googlepages.com/sexyjoy.htm
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
        Please we ask for no spam. This is a place for the paranormal. If you
        want personals please take it to another place. This is not a hookup
        site.
        I ask of you to please respect the TOS of this group.

        --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, "sexyjoy3323"