Are you online? I was impressed by your appereance.

  • tinakindlygirl
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2007
      I saw your profile in my group, I was impressed by your appereance.
      There must be something common between us. I want to view more of your
      photos and chat with you. You can know me by joining the following
      site. I'm loney, I want to meet you...

      http://www.aboutme.com/users/lds4ever/gothic_personal_club.htm

      May there is something swell come out between us!
    • Bearshield
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2007
        am tired of these sex things coming online, to get people to go to
        their shady sites

        --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, "tinakindlygirl"