Re: [Paranormalvortex] Re: Are you online? I wanna have a chat with you...

  • Bearshield
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2007
      i know wish i knew how to stop it i would try to help.
      Hey Bro where were you the other night Sunday? we had a Talkcity American-Indians ReUnion and everyone was asking about you.
      Talk to you soon
      Always
      Bearshield aka Arapaho_Woman10

      Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
      Thanks. I will look into this spam matter and if it
      continues I will have the user banned. Idiots get on
      the group and spam.

      The fish are biting.

      "May the Creator Watch Over You and Yours Always"

      Arapaho_Woman