Re: [Paranormalvortex] Re: Are you online? I wanna have a chat with you...

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2007
      Thanks. I will look into this spam matter and if it
      continues I will have the user banned. Idiots get on
      the group and spam.

      The fish are biting.
    • Bearshield
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 27, 2007
        i know wish i knew how to stop it i would try to help.
        Hey Bro where were you the other night Sunday? we had a Talkcity American-Indians ReUnion and everyone was asking about you.
        Talk to you soon
        Always
        Bearshield aka Arapaho_Woman10

        Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
        Thanks. I will look into this spam matter and if it
        continues I will have the user banned. Idiots get on
        the group and spam.

        The fish are biting.

        "May the Creator Watch Over You and Yours Always"

        Arapaho_Woman