Are you online? I wanna have a chat with you...

  • judyprivatesite
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2007
      I saw your profile on yahoo, and like it very much. I want to view
      your photos and chat with you. You can know me by joining the
      following site. You need to complete all information before viewing
      all my photos. I'm loney, I want to meet you...

      http://interracialhotsingle.bravehost.com
      http://dinaphotoalbum.tripod.com/
    • Bearshield
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 27, 2007
        This group does not do spam and this is spam for pornography!

        --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, "judyprivatesite"

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 27, 2007
          Thanks. I will look into this spam matter and if it
          continues I will have the user banned. Idiots get on
          the group and spam.

          The fish are biting.
        • Bearshield
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 27, 2007
            i know wish i knew how to stop it i would try to help.
            Hey Bro where were you the other night Sunday? we had a Talkcity American-Indians ReUnion and everyone was asking about you.
            Talk to you soon
            Always
            Bearshield aka Arapaho_Woman10

            Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote:
            Thanks. I will look into this spam matter and if it
            continues I will have the user banned. Idiots get on
            the group and spam.

            The fish are biting.

            "May the Creator Watch Over You and Yours Always"

            Arapaho_Woman