2012 Books Recommended

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2007

      Hello everyone,

      If you are only going to purchase one book about every aspect of 2012, far beyond the Mayan Calendar, this is the one:

      Beyond 2012: Catastrophe or Ecstasy--A Complete Guide to End-of-Time Predictions

      Click here for Beyond 2012 at Amazon

      This books is absolutely the best book about 2012 as well as being one of the best books I have ever read. I know the author and can personally vouch for him. There is new "new age", conspiracy, speculative or any other bias in Beyond 2012, only the facts as we know them to be.

      Here is my Amazon review of Beyond 2012 by Geoff Stray:

      As we rapidly approach the year 2012, initially brought to prominence by its now famous association with the "end of the Mayan calendar", there seems to have been a veritable avalanche of books published purporting to address the period leading up to this extremely important event.

      Click here for Beyond 2012 at Amazon

      However, due to its potential importance to all mankind, it is absolutely crucial for as many people as possible to be in full possession of all the true facts as we know them to be at this juncture, to understand their meaning and significance, and most importantly presented without any bias in line with current "new age" and similar trends.

      Beyond 2012 by Geoff Stray is an absolute masterpiece of 2012 research, analysis and factual documentation, and one by which all others will be measured. Geoff has executed an absolutely brilliant, and to what most would be daunting task of thoroughly researching, analysing and presenting the facts and nothing but the facts in an extremely detailed, conscientious, impartial, professional, compelling and above all highly understandable way, without the slightest hint of personal bias or creative interpretation of the facts.

      If you are looking for a book about the potential events associated with 2012, and these are events that everyone on Earth without exception should understand and be prepared for in the next few years, then Beyond 2012 is the only such book you should ever need in your library.

      If you also require a book that deals with the Maya aspect of the 2012 scenarios, I would highly recommend Maya Cosmogenesis 2012: The True Meaning of the Maya Calendar End-Date by John Major Jenkins as the ideal companion book to Beyond 2012.

      Click here for Beyond 2012 at Amazon

      Maya Cosmogenesis 2012: The True Meaning of the Maya Calendar End-Date

      If you are seeking a book that is purely on the Mayan connection with 2012, Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 is the one I would strongly recommend

      Click here for Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 at Amazon

      Click here for Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 at Amazon

      Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 is an extremely detailed and scholarly journey through the absolutely extraordinary life, cosomology and legacy of the classical Maya. This book is a must read for anyone remotely interested in these important matters.

      Click here for Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 at Amazon

      Vital Signs: A Complete Guide to the Crop Circle Mystery and Why It Is Not a Hoax by Andy Thomas

      Click here for Vital Signs at Amazon

      Click here for Vital Signs at Amazon

      Every year crop formations, known as "crop circles" appear, mostly in an areas of Southern England, that include considerable complexity and symbology, increasingly with reference to 2012 and the Mayan calendar. Crop formations are in and of themselves incredible creations, not of a terrestrial origin, that often appear in the form of extremely complex formations several hundred feet across in a matter of seconds offering the best tangible evidence and information we have access today on Maya, 2012 and other important matters. This book is highly recommended as the best insight into everything related to crop formations.

      Click here for Vital Signs at Amazon

      Best regards,

      Adrian.