2012 Website Recommendations

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2007

      Hello,

      Here are my recommendations for the best, genuine and most objective websites for 2012 matters:

      Diagnosis 2012 also known as "Dire Gnosis 2012" http://www.diagnosi s2012.co. uk/

      The site of Geoff Stray, the author of Beyond 2012, the very best book about all 2012, meso-American and "end of time" matters.

      Alignment 2012: http://www.alignmen t2012.com/

      The site of John Major Jenkins, the author several excellent books on The Mayan connection based upon his own experiences and extensive research. The best site for all Mayan calendar specific matters.

      2012 Eschaton: http://www.2012esch aton.com/ modules/news/

      An excellent site by Jonathan McGregor Bethel who is a writer for Oracle 20/20 Magazine and the founder of Omega Point Institute.

      Why 2012: http://www.alignmen t2012.com/ Why2012.html

      An excellent paper by John Major Jenkins illustrating the Mayan Calendar 2012 end date, its origins and true meanings

      Swirled News: http://www.swirledn ews.com/

      Crop circles seem more and more connected with the Mayan calendar and 2012 end date. This is an excellent site for all the latest crop circle news

      I am only adding the very best, most factual and most trustworthy links here, which I will add to as appropriate.

      Best regards,

      Adrian.