2012: Ascension, Rebirth & the Dimensional Shift

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17 2:02 PM
      From: http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/circle2012 dreams/

      2012: Ascension, Rebirth and the Dimensional Shift Email this Page | Printer Friendly Version
      1987 was a momentous year that marked the beginning of humanity’s ascension, rebirth and shift into the Fourth Dimension. 1987’s Harmonic Convergence also marked the beginning of our sun’s direct alignment with the center of our Milky Way Galaxy. This very rare cosmic event has been exposing our whole solar system to intense rounds of “torsion wave” energy. Many believe this newly discovered energy source emanating from Galactic Center is activating our DNA and setting in motion The Great Shift long prophesied by many indigenous traditions, including the Mayan, Incan, Hopi and Vedic.
      Mayan timekeepers records indicate that 2012 marks the close of several large cycles of time: a 26,000 year Mayan Calendar cycle, a 78,000 year Earth cycle, a 26 million year Earth cycle and the 225 million Galactic Year. The simultaneous close of these cycles in 2012 is like the odometer turning over for the entire history of our galaxy, and perhaps the whole cosmos. It is a moment when humanity, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy and perhaps all of creation is expected to take a simultaneous leap in evolution. Next Page in Series >>>
      SOON you will be able to check out Janae’s ebook on 2012 in the Bookstore! SOON you'll be able to download it quickly to use as your personal resource or to share with friends.
      Continue the 2012 Series by Clicking Here >>>
      2012 Section Quick Links
      :: 2012: Ascension, Rebirth & the Dimensional Shift
      :: Prophetic Information About The Shift
      :: Scientific Information about The Shift
      :: The Galactic Shift
      :: Changes in Our Solar System
      :: The Impact of Solar Cycles on The Shift
      :: The Role of Solar Events in The Shift
      :: The Role of Supernovas in The Shift
      :: Intelligent Design of the Universe
      :: 2012 and The “Secret Sciences”
      :: What to Expect