Message from Kryon on '2012'

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2007

      "Look to 2007 as a year to wrap up things because of what's going to happen in 2008. Now I've spoken of this before. Great potentials are part of the energy of 2008. And as you lay all the potentials out on the table, I'll tell you the ones in 2008 are glowing. They are glowing more for your energy than the ones labeled 2007. Two thousand and seven is like a utility year: accomplishment, responsibility. All the things you don't want to hear, to bring you to the place of the year of the "1" [2008].
      Two thousand and eight has the potential of new beginnings in a grand sense. Yet there would be those who say, "Yes, the beginning of the end!" [Laughter] Dear ones, if that's where you want to go with it, then go there. But here is the potential: It is the beginning of what must be cleared for 2012. Four years will remain on your 3D timeline at that point."