World Views of 2012

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2007

      2012 There are striking parallels between a diversity of cultures relating to 2012 and there are many world views available to us. Emissaries from manydifferent traditions will speak about the beliefs & prophesies of their culture.

      Hopi Predict a 25yr period of purification followed by End of Fourth World and beginning of the Fifth.
      Mayans Call it the ‘end days’ or the end of time as we know it.
      Maoris Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.
      Zulu Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.
      Hindus Kali Yuga (end time of man). The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.
      Incas Call it the ‘Age of Meeting Ourselves Again’.
      Aztec Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.
      Dogon Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star
      Pueblo Acknowledge it’ll be the emergence into the Fifth World
      Cherokee Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.
      Tibetan Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha predicting Coming of the Golden Age.
      Egypt According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar), present time cycle ends in year 2012 AD

      What do you believe will happen in 2012...if anything?....or 2010 or 2013?
      Will the morning of winter solstice 2012 appear like any other morning....
      Will we experience ourselves as more expansive or telepathic?
      '' ....a telepathic interplay which will eventually annihilate time'' (Alice Bailey)

      ''....translation or dematerialisation to another sphere of the Universe'' (Teilhard de Chardin)

      ''....A matter-antimatter implosion leaving a mutation of matter to photoniform. Our minds
      will unite like the fragments of a hologram.'' (Terence McKenna)

      ''....As the Schumann resonance increases to 13Hz, Gaia goes from Alpha to Beta frequency
      & wakes up. Increasing tryptamine & beta-carboline neuro-chemistry allows us a telepathic
      communion, as we become used to our light bodies in preparation for the magnetic pole
      reversal when there will be a mass out-of-body-experience.'' (Geoff Stray)

      ''....Evolutionary quantum leap. Human / ET interface & the arrival of a new species or
      kingdom on Earth.'' (Jon King)

      ''.....In 2012, Earth¹s axis will tilt, along with a polar reversal, causing terrestrial and
      celestial grids to re-align, the pineal eye will perceive beyond ultraviolet,& we¹ll ascend
      to the next dimension beyond time.'' (Moira Timms)

      ''....The human race will unify as a single circuit. Solar & galactic sound transmissions
      will inundate the planetary field. A current charging both poles will race across the skies,
      connecting the polar auroras in a single brilliant flash.'' (Jose Arguelles)

      ''....A moment of quantum awakening. A nanosecond will be stretched into infinity and
      become non-time, during which we will all experience full consciousness of who we are
      and why we have incarnated. If we choose to return to human form, we will do so in an
      awakened state, as 'reflective cells¹ of the starmaker.'' (Ken Carey)