Seeds of Wealth Creation – free packet, 1 CD, 1 DVD

  • surfingserf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2007
      Seeds of Wealth Creation – free packet, 1 CD, 1 DVD

      If you want to acquire and grow wealth—no matter who you are, or
      where you are in your life—the first step is to decide to acquire the
      necessary knowledge. In the arena of wealth creation, knowledge
      equals power. This power, however, must be gained. The world in
      which we live makes this far from easy. Our media is controlled by
      corporations, which are in turn controlled by bankers who derive all
      their gains from not allowing you to have this information. Because
      of all this, the majority of Americans believe things about
      investing, banking, retiring, etc. that are not true. The Internet,
      while making it easier than ever before to educate oneself on any
      subject, also opened the door to organizations and individuals who
      prey upon others for the sake of "the almighty dollar," with no
      concern for your life, or anything else of yours they may destroy.

      We are students of a unique financial education not available in the
      mainstream. I have personally witnessed this information greatly
      benefit my own financial life and that of many, many others. If you
      think you can think for yourself, outside the box, and would like to
      know more, I send out a free information packet that can get you
      started on that path. I'll mail the packet to you for free. The
      information in this packet marks a start—the start of a journey of
      your own self-discovery. Many of these discoveries may astound you.
      If you want to stop living the definition of insanity—doing the same
      thing over and over and expecting a different result—please reply
      with your postal mailing address to ergogman@.... The packet is
      free, with no charge for shipping.

      A friend of mine, and fellow student, has also put together an audio
      presentation. It is private and copyrighted but he has given me
      permission to allow select individuals access at my discretion. If
      after going through the information package I will mail to you, you
      then contact me via email and it seems that this information might be
      right for you at this time, I will give you instructions on how to
      access the audio. This is also free. There is no sales pitch
      included. Just information. I hope you utilize it as I have and
      experience the incredible benefits that will come to you and those
      you care about, if you do.