Whoever has the gold

  • surfingserf
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2007
      Whoever has the gold

      Whoever has the gold, makes the rules. The banking elite have known
      this for generations. They keep close tabs on their fiat currency
      and those who spend it. Their control over this basic necessity of
      human life makes it almost impossible not to feel their grip on the
      housing market, interest rates, the price of gas (which has
      mysteriously declined in my region, at least for now), and much
      more. For most of us, there isn't much more we can do against this
      menace than simply notice that it exists.

      We are students of a unique body of financial information not found
      in the mainstream. I have personally witnessed this information
      greatly benefit my own financial life and that of many, many others.
      If you think you are capable of thinking for yourself, thinking
      outside of the box, I have put together an information package I
      think will do much to get you started on that path. I will be happy
      to mail it to you for free. If you let it, the information in this
      packet will start you on a path of discoveries, many of which will
      truly astound you. If you would like to stop living the definition
      of insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a
      different result, please reply with your postal mailing address to
      ergogman@... and I will send you the package. No charge, not
      even shipping.

      A friend of mine, and fellow student, has also put together an audio
      presentation. It is private and copyrighted but he has given me
      permission to allow select individuals access at my discretion. If
      after going through the information package I will mail to you, you
      then contact me via email and it seems that this information might be
      right for you at this time, I will give you instructions on how to
      access the audio. This is also free. There is no sales pitch
      included. Just information. I hope you utilize it as I have and
      experience the incredible benefits that will come to you and those
      you care about, if you do.