EPA doing enough to fight global warming?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2007
      I do not think the EPA is doing enough to fight climate change. We are
      facing severe Earth changes if we do NOTHING.
      All I see is more sub divisions going up, more Walmarts and more
      forests going under the chainsaws. I predict if we do not do something
      that within 15 to 20 years we will face a crisis so extreme that we
      will be kicking ourselves for not doing anything about it NOW!

      http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/