Pole shift

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2007
      I think there is something to this. The problem is when, not if this
      is going to happen. How do we offset such damage to property and cost
      to lives if this is going to happen in the short term?
      I believe communities must find alternative energy and fast.
      Communication systems must be ready for emergency situations. We need
      planning and organization on a grand scale.
      I think we are short sighted. Always be safe than sorry:

      http://www.greatdreams.com/poleshift.htm