Re: The Real Cause of Global Warming

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2007
      I am going to dig around and see about this. Very interesting indeed.
      If the sun rose in the West thousands of years ago and changed one day
      I wonder how many people of that time picked up on it.
      Now if things shifted today it would freak out a lot of people. Some
      would think the ends times are near.
      We do not know what might happen. It is all speculation. All I know it
      seems the Earth is going through global warming.

      --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, r h <sydneyseas7@...> wrote:
      > The Shift Is Happening - The Real Cause of Global Warming
      > Gregg Braden is probably the most recognized person who is
      evaluating and revealing the scientific phenomena pointing to this
      shift. He became intrigued with all this when he was working for
      Phillips Petroleum in the late 1970s and noticed that the magnetics of
      the earth were at their lowest point in 2000 years and decreasing at a
      rapid rate.
      > Eventually, Braden wrote a book - Awakening to Zero Point - that
      documented this and other indicators of our rapidly changing planet.
      > Wynn: Is it true that the magnetic poles of the earth are in the
      process of
      > shifting right now?
      > Gregg: In May-June-July of 2002, it was very well acknowledged and
      esteemed scientific journals actually were saying for the first time
      that we are in the process of a polar reversal.
      > Back in the 1960s, geologists were certain that the earth
      periodically went
      > through a reversal. They could tell from core samples, ice samples, and
      > fossils, as well as magnetized particles that were locked into certain
      > positions in the rock of the earth. Geologists were so certain about
      > phenomenon that they actually mapped out the last four-and-a-half-
      > years, and the resulting records suggested that the earth has gone
      > fourteen of these polar reversals.
      > At that time, back in 1961 and 1962, scientists felt that the last pole
      > reversal occurred at about the time of the last Ice Age, ten to twelve
      > thousand years ago. And they were certain it would happen again, but
      not for
      > thousands of years, so it was nothing to worry about.
      > But through the 1990s, geologists continued to refine this kind of
      > information. They had been saying it took thousands of years for this to
      > happen. Then they began to say, "Well, it can happen in hundreds of
      > But now, recent evidence from some of the ice cores in Greenland and
      > Antarctica say that it could happen in as little as a decade.
      > But now, we know that the poles are actually moving. We're living it
      > now. We don't know exactly what that means, because even though it's
      > happened fourteen times in the last four and a half million years, it's
      > never happened with six billion people on the earth.
      > Wynn: Are you saying that it's common knowledge?
      > Gregg: It's common knowledge to people that need to know these
      things. For
      > example, FAA regulations say that when the poles move beyond five or
      > degrees, the runways at the airports have to be renumbered to
      correlate with
      > the magnetic headings that the pilots are seeing. The first airport
      in the
      > United States to comply with this mandate was Minneapolis/ St. Paul,
      > they spent something on the order of eighty-five thousand dollars to go
      > through and renumber the runway headings.But what happened in the
      May-June-July time frame of 2002 is that journalssuch as Nature,
      Science, Scientific American, and New Scientist released reports
      saying that we are definitely in the process of a magnetic
      reversal,and the AP wires picked it up.
      > Scientists have no idea what the impact is going to be to electronic and
      > electromagnetic power grids. But even more, they don't know what it
      means to human immune systems. Alternative healing modalities have
      shown a connection between magnetics and the immune system, which also
      would imply that our immune systems could very well be keyed into the
      magnetic fields of the earth.
      > We know that birds and animals migrate along the lines of these magnetic
      > fields. So there is speculation that the changes taking place in the
      > magnetic field are responsible for the changing migratory patterns
      in birds
      > that have been recorded in Asia and North America.
      > The change in the fields also may explain why whales are beaching
      > themselves. The lines of navigation that the whales have always followed
      > have shifted and now lead them onto a beach. When we take them back
      out into the water and set them free, they continue to align
      themselves with the same magnetic lines, and in following them, they
      end up on the beach again.
      > Click to join catapultthepropagan da
      > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/catapultth epropaganda/ join
      > Click to join openmindopencodenew s
      > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/openmindop encodenews/ join
      > So, yes, it's common knowledge now. The most respected scientific
      > say that we're in this shift. And even though we don't know
      precisely what
      > that means, it's significant that it is being acknowledged in
      > kinds of literature, and not just in speculative or pseudo-scientific
      > magazines.
      > Wynn: When was this magnetic shift first acknowledged?
      > Gregg: It would have been in the June/July time frame of 2002.
      People were
      > sending me emails that they had seen it, and giving me references. I
      > found references in the magazines myself.
      > Wynn: Would we survive a complete pole shift?
      > Gregg: Any answer to that question must of necessity lie within the
      realm of
      > speculation, because in traditional recorded human history it's never
      > happened. On the other hand, there are Native traditions and ancient
      > biblical traditions suggesting that a magnetic shift may have
      happened even
      > more recently than the last Ice Age. That was 10,000 to 12,000 years
      > but these traditions suggest that the last shift may have happened as
      > recently as 3,600 years ago.
      > Native legends speak of a day 3,600 years ago when the sun rose from the
      > west as it had always done, hovered in the sky for more than a full
      day, and
      > set in the east - but the next day, it rose in the east and set in
      the west,
      > as it does today. Hebrew traditions speak of this event, also,
      saying that
      > it happened during a battle. The ancient Hebrews took it as a sign
      that one
      > side was receiving celestial assistance, because it stayed light
      long enough
      > for the battle to complete in their favor.
      > We can't verify this in the rock or fossil records, because 3,600
      years is
      > too short a period of time for such an event to be reflected there.
      All we
      > have to go by are traditions, legends, and myths preserved in oral and
      > written documents.
      > What the trandition tells us, however, is that if something like
      this were
      > to happen, the people of the earth would live through it. It would
      have to
      > be a really strange day to live through, but if the ancient legends are
      > true, it happened and the people apparently survived. However, we
      don't know how it affected their lives.
      > Wynn: Do you have any idea how this magnetic shift might change
      > consciousness?
      > Gregg: The speculation is that there is a correlation between
      > and magnetics. In order to understand how this connection might
      work, it is
      > useful to compare it to a computor's memory. The magnetic fields in the
      > memory are held in place through an electrical charge - a trickle
      charge -
      > within the computer itself. When the batteries in the computer die, the
      > charge is gone, and the memory is lost. We have to reload the operating
      > system.
      > Similarly, by researchers and descendents of indigenous peoples
      believe that when the earth goes through what science sees as a
      magnetic reversal, it
      > also will be a great shift and cleansing of the earth's
      consciousness. There
      > will be nothing holding all the magnetic patterns that have been put in
      > place. So when we awaken from this shift, what becomes consciousness
      will be our truest nature, our truest essence. And the memory of all
      of the evil or
      > all the bad things or all of the grudges or the ego and we've held
      > one another as individuals and nations will not be part of that new
      > consciousness, that new grid.
      > From that perspective, many traditions predict, sense, or speculate
      that we
      > are nearing a time of what they call the Great Cleansing, and that this
      > cleansing is happening at a level of core memory of consciousness.
      > Wynn: So is it possible to assume that in some way, our memory is
      connected to this magnetic field?