Did demons kill John Lennon? Haunted Times Magazine reports!

  • Christopher Moon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2007
      The Winter 2006/2007 issue of Haunted Times Magazine is now available
      in stores as well as in the mail for our loyal subscribers! Make sure
      to stop by the official Haunted Times Magazine web site:
      story written by world renowned psychic Chip Coffey that delves into
      the murder of Rock legend John Lennon. Did demons play a major role
      in his untimely death? Pick up an issue of HTM and find out… the
      answer may shock you! Haunted Times Magazine is always 84 full color
      glossy pages of pure paranormal information and evidence. Also, make
      sure to stop by the Haunted Times Magazine web site to view our free
      online winter issue. These are stories that are not featured in the
      print issue.

      The initial 2007 Ghost Hunter University schedule announced! Stop by:
      http://www.hauntedtimes.com to see just some of the great haunted
      locations throughout the world where you can be trained to become a
      paranormal investigator by Christopher Moon and the Haunted Times
      Magazine staff. Each event includes a ghost hunting seminar and
      interactive paranormal investigation of the property using real ghost
      hunting equipment… some events even include a haunted history dinner!
      This is the only event that features the completed version of Thomas
      Edison's Telephone to the Dead where attendees can participate in
      real time two-way E.V.P. voice communication with spirits. The
      haunted properties include Waverly Hills Sanatorium, The Whaley
      House, The Hawthorne Hotel, The Lizzie Borden House, Ashmore Estates,
      The Mason House Inn and Eastern State Penitentiary just to name a
      few. Call toll-free: 1-877-880-6232 for tickets. Learn it and then
      live it at a Ghost Hunter University!

      Haunted Times Magazine… Your Connection to the Other Side!