How Does Santa Do It?

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2006

      How Does Santa Do It?
      22-Dec-2006

      He does it with quantum physics Some of us are skeptical about whether traditional Christmas symbols such angels really exist. Kids are find it hard to believe that Santa Claus could deliver presents to millions of homes and children in just one night. But there's a scientific explanation for this. Engineer Larry Silverberg says is plausible science that could allow Santa to pull off this magical feat year after year. You just have to realize that Santa and his elves are quantum physicists, who have advanced knowledge of electromagnetic waves, the space/time continuum, nanotechnology, genetic engineering and computer science. Silverberg is not so naïve as to think that Santa and his reindeer can travel approximately 200 million square miles— making stops in some 80 million homes—in one night. Instead, he posits that Santa uses time travel: he uses his knowledge of the space/time continuum to form what Silverberg calls "relativity clouds." He says, "Based on his
      advanced knowledge of the theory of relativity, Santa recognizes that time can be stretched like a rubber band, that space can be squeezed like an orange and that light can be bent. Relativity clouds are controllable domains—rips in time—that allow him months to deliver presents while only a few minutes pass on Earth. The presents are truly delivered in a wink of an eye." And there's really no need for Santa to enter the house via chimney. Rather, the same relativity cloud that allows Santa to deliver presents in what seems like a wink of an eye is also used to "morph" Santa into people's homes. Hmmm…traveling through walls is something that many people have reported seeing the Visitors do as well. Art credit: freeimages.co.uk When the weather gets cold, we begin to think about the Christmas presents we plan to give, and we have one of the all-time best: our annual 2007 crop circle calendar. This comes all the way from England and our store is the only place you can
      buy it in the US! One customer wrote, "I bought the 2006 and 2007 calendar for my sister as a Christmas present. When my husband saw them he had to have the 2006 for his desk at work. The crop circle pictures are truly amazing. I did not realize crop circles are so intrinsic and so beautiful. A must have." And if you're tired of conventional Christmas cards, send crop circle postcards instead! If you know someone whose heart needs healing, we have the perfect present to give them. And don't forget your favorite web site this holiday season: subscribe today! For more information, click here.

      Related Stories:
      22-Dec-2006: Go Ahead & Give the Wrong Gift
      22-Dec-2006: Christmas: Loneliness & Family Fights
      22-Dec-2006: The PERFECT Christmas gift
      24-Dec-2005: A Special Message from Anne
      23-Dec-2005: Are You a Grinch?
      22-Dec-2005: Christmas Kissing Weed
      22-Dec-2005: Christmas Questions
      24-Dec-2003: Dec. 25 Long a Magical Date
      08-Jan-2003: Future Toys Will Brainwash Our Kids
      24-Dec-2002: What to Do if Christmas is the Holiday From Hell