To Cast Powerful Spells That Work Day And Night To Make Your Dreams Come True

  • dvbdvekplnfk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2006
      Everybody seems to have their own opinion on magic... Everybody seems
      to have a wacky ritual where you take the fresh blood of a bat and
      mix it wih an old, rusty dagger and then you drink the potion...
      This MIGHT work in theory but it's really NOT necessary and hard to
      actually put into practice... Not everybody has bats or silver-blade-
      daggers around the house. Furthermore, these rituals can become quite
      dangerous pretty fast if you're not already experienced...
      In fact, the really good magicians will tell you that most of these
      extra objects are just tricks for the mind that have no actual power
      in themselves. The real power is inside YOU!
      But most magicians, wizards and witches are trying to make things
      harder for you and only tell you half of the truth because this way
      you will never succeed:
      They will still have their power, and you will give up magick
      because "you tried it and didn't work for you"... Or so you thought...
      You need to use the right information, not what they want to spoon-
      feed you...
      Listen up... We've spent years researching Magic(k), Wicca,
      Witchcraft, Herbalism, Alchemy, Kabbalah, Yoga, etc... so we know
      what works and what doesn't...
      And, furthermore, because we live in central Europe we studied the
      secrets used by the famous Austrian, German & Romanian witches and
      quite some other systems as well...
      We used all of these secrets to radically transform our lives...
      Bogdan went from being laughed at to being in charge and running his
      own business... Giancarlo went from a skinny nerd to a famous tennis
      player...
      We solved our money problems. We improved our social status. We met
      more people... It's like we added a new dimension to our lives...
      Suddenly, we became more passionate and filled with energy...
      And mind you, everybody started to become attracted to us because of
      the energy and excitement we radiated... We're not bragging here
      because when you discover what we have to say, the rest of the people
      are going to be easily attracted to you as well!
      http://witchcraftlm.blogspot.com/#