Message from the Future

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2006

      Message from the Future
      through Paula Peterson
      http://www.spiritof maat.com/ archive/jan3/ peterson. htm

      Following is a channeled reading that describes not the coming year
      but our world in the future, a world that we are making here and now.

      The Source, who calls itself/themselves EA, explains that we can speed
      up our evolution by living now "as though it were already true."

      EA - A Messenger from the Future

      They join their minds in a singular projection of consciousness and
      have given themselves the name of EA (ee-yah). Tel-empathically, they
      unite with my mind and body. As soon as I enter into a deep trance
      state and my persona becomes quietly suspended, EA comes through in
      written or spoken words.

      In 1987, they arrived and changed my life forever. They say they are
      from the future. Their presence forced me to abandon my beliefs and
      opinions about the nature of Reality - otherwise, being a conduit for
      their energy and translator of their messages would not have been
      possible.

      As a result of this channeling, I was thrust into a busy public life,
      with extensive travel, for several years. Why they chose me - a shy,
      quiet person - as their spokesperson is still a mystery.

      The visitors used my body and voice in a way that has proved
      convincing even to the most skeptical observers.

      EA has much to say about our future.
      -Paula Peterson

      Message from EA to Spirit of Ma'at readers:

      We understand that you are curious about the future, and we are more
      than grateful for the opportunity to share these insights with you.
      Nothing gives us greater pleasure than to show off a bit and to entice
      your curiosity with a glimpse of our Reality - which is the future of
      humanity and the future of Earth.

      In the telling about ourselves and revealing Future Earth, we believe
      that it will influence - in a positive way - the choices that you will
      make. We wish for you to know that even though your world seems to be
      on the brink of disaster, there is hope and there is a bright future
      that awaits you.

      But first, let us give you a little background on ourselves.

      We have often been called angels, for that is what we seemed to be to
      those who have seen us but could not believe that we were "time
      travelers" and evolved humans from a Future Earth. But to call us only
      human would give a false impression of our true nature. And yet, to
      call us "extraterrestrial" is only a partial truth at best. Even
      though many of us were born of celestial citizenry, many more of us
      are indigenous to Earth - Future Earth.

      If you were to observe our society, you would be in wonderment of many
      differences. However, the biggest difference you might notice in the
      human is a noticeable reduction of speaking. Why? Contrary to what
      many of your scholars believe, the use of a spoken language and the
      written word is not an indication of an advanced civilization. Rather,
      it is an indication of a civilization that has abandoned or forgotten
      its lineage of more advanced ancestors from the stars.

      Speaking and writing of words is a slow process. Thousands of years
      ago, when humans adapted to this practice as a means of communicating
      with one another, it drastically slowed the evolutionary progress of
      your races. Telepathy, and more importantly, tel-empathy, is the
      pathway of communication of more evolved societies.

      So you must surmise by now that in the future we are nearly a
      speechless society.

      We may speak less, but we play more. The energy required to generate
      spoken words as well as to write them is immense. It is quite
      effortless to commune with another through tel-empathy - a feeling-
      and imagery-oriented form of communication.

      Imagery, feeling, sensation - that is our primary means of
      communication. In your world, infants, small children, and animals -
      in particular, dolphins - are quite adept at tel-empathy for the most
      part. Unfortunately, it is not often recognized as a form of
      communication, and in small children it is not encouraged. And so this
      precious ability is greatly suppressed in human nature.

      In our Reality, time is insignificant. We do not measure the passing
      of instances and funnel them into digital expressions. And yet, there
      are no words in your vocabulary that we can use to adequately describe
      what our experience is of this.

      In fact, often the greatest difficulty we have in communicating with
      you is the use of your languages. Much of your language does not even
      begin to convey the meaning we wish to give to you. This can make it
      most tricky when we discuss concepts that are far reaching. And in
      this respect, our communications can often lead to misconceptions and
      misinterpretations. Nevertheless, we can still impart important ideas,
      especially to those who are more inclined to be open minded and are of
      a more sensitive nature.

      It can be far easier to communicate our visionary ideas through
      innovations in the "creative arts" since this is closer to the manner
      in which we express ourselves: music, sounds, song, art, imagery,
      dance, sky-painting, water-markings, motions, visions, inspirations,
      and so forth. As a result of our influences, you will learn to use
      your minds in more productive and creative fashions.

      In comprehending our Reality - which will help you understand the
      direction humanity is heading - you must give up your attachment to
      karma and past lives. This exists only in realities like yours, where
      the inhabitants achieve gradual spiritual and evolutionary progress
      after repeated "mistakes," lifetime after lifetime - a very slow
      process and not at all a common condition among other forms of
      intelligent life in the cosmos.

      But this is changing at a more accelerated rate now, for there are
      increasing numbers of you who are finally grasping that you attract
      your Reality according to your level of consciousness, and to where,
      what, and how you place the focus of your attention. So why only
      gradually evolve through sleepy lifetimes, when you can leap and bound
      ahead with the exuberance of a fully awakened state? This will give a
      clue to the future that awaits you: a fully conscious and awakened state.

      We are highly creative and do not sleep and do not dream - for
      dreaming and wakefulness are the same. Ever had an extraordinarily
      vivid lucid dream where you directed the outcome of events? Did you
      feel the exhilarating energy of it? And did you notice that it seemed
      far more real and alive than your normal waking state? Well, then,
      that is the state of existence in which we live - and perhaps you were
      visiting us during those lucid dreamtime moments!

      Now if you were a dolphin, all that we have said thus far would make
      complete sense, because this is exactly how a dolphin navigates
      through life. Dolphins do not sleep, neither do they dream. It is not
      necessary, for they are fully conscious. Of them we will say much
      more, because they play a crucial role in your future. However, for
      now, if none of what we say to you makes sense, do not become
      distraught. Just play with the idea for a while. Understanding will
      come to you "in time."

      Now, let us look at some highlights of the future.

      In looking at the series of events that lead you from Earth Present to
      Earth Future, we can tell you that when you eventually abandoned your
      fear of alien races, you also constructed a form of global leadership
      that was all-inclusive of this new cultural design. Many of the
      fearful ones who resisted the arrival of extraterrestrial visitors
      simply had to pass away and, in so doing, allow those to rise into
      positions of power who intuitively knew that the future holds a
      peaceful conglomeration of nations - not just of nation states, but of
      star nations as well.

      You lost your fear and you built a new world. But that was after you
      pulled yourselves through war and subsequent strife. You emerged
      reborn from the ashes, so to speak. Crisis forced you to see how
      important it was to band together, to form one global family instead
      of promoting and sustaining segregation.

      Some of the very basics and beginnings of a unified global
      consciousness are already being demonstrated in your collective
      endeavors to meditate at specific times in order to shift the course
      of events so that you may create world peace. Imagine, if you will,
      that when enough of you have mastered the power of the collective
      mind, you will come to know our world more intimately.

      The next stage and path of evolution that beckons you is meant to be
      trod by liberty seekers - not just liberty of the physical body and
      social justice, but in seeking the liberty of the mind. In taking this
      path, humankind will make extraordinary leaps, and a burst of new
      enlightenment will dawn upon your world. This will greatly accelerate
      the evolution of your kind in ways that are largely unfathomable to
      many. And yet, you will reach frontiers of consciousness that are
      merely glimpsed now by the more lofty and visionary souls of your era.

      Your present state of existence is similar to primitive in many
      respects - and that is not meant to imply that you are of lesser
      importance than we are. Quite the contrary, we marvel at your
      struggles and we rejoice at your breakthroughs. And it is precisely
      because of your victories and progressive achievements that you set
      the foundation for our world - your future. However, the power of your
      consciousness stills eludes you for the most part simply because you
      hold yourselves at bay and rarely step into that realm of the infinite
      without trepidation.

      What can we say about war on Future Earth? There isn't any, and no
      need for such measures to bring about justice and peace. Peace begets
      peace - it is no more complicated than that. You discover this soon
      enough in your present circumstances as more people in your era join
      the forces of Light that focus on peace to bring about peace rather
      than waging war - which only forces an acquiescence and is not a true
      state of peace.

      Is there famine and starvation in the future? Of course not. How could
      there be, when there is sharing and giving across all borders, across
      all boundaries, and across all beliefs? No one lacks or goes without
      on Future Earth.

      Sound Utopian? It is not only possible, but real, and you created it
      with your desire for a better world.

      There is no need for currency. You finally abolished this form of
      exchange when it became possible for more and more of you to simply
      exchange services and earn "points" or "favors." You became a culture
      that shares with and serves one another, which lifted the veil of
      separation that all too often is generated in your world because of
      your perceptions and use of money.

      Is there central government? Not in the form you presently know.
      Instead, we serve the whole by honoring the individual. Your Internet
      was the foundation for this great shift, and it will be seen by you,
      in the not-too-distant future, that the power of the individual is
      restored. It was long in its coming, but it was achieved.

      There are no hospitals or prying clandestine organizations. Sickness
      is no more on Future Earth, because you achieved more fulfilling
      lifestyles, healthier eating habits, and a greater harmony with your
      bodies as well as with the Earth. And as you matured as a race and
      grew beyond your fears, there became no need for secret organizations
      to spy on its citizens.

      Without those long-standing institutions, you may ask, how then do we
      survive?

      Our Reality will not make sense to some of you since your structures
      of government chain-of-command, in addition to societal paranoia, have
      been set firmly in place for so long that you can hardly conceive of
      an existence without them.

      What about ecology? Instead, think of "epitome" - for it is the
      essence of life that we honor and all is sacred on Earth and is
      blessed to us. Your present ecological concerns evolved into a global
      epiphany where you finally realized that humanity and ecology are one.
      You implemented that awareness which became the epitome of our
      existence. Our global respect for nature, each other and all living
      things initiated a rapid rejuvenation of a world that you thought you
      were losing.

      And where do your celestial brothers and sisters fit into all of this?
      You will embrace your comrades and relatives from the stars, but first
      you will have to come to terms with how you treat each other. You will
      eventually lose your fear of these celestial citizens, just as you
      lose your fear of and hostility toward your fellow human.

      Those who have the greatest fear and hostilities will need to pass
      away before the new and bolder generation can rise up to take the
      helm. They will, indeed, rise up and lead your countries into greater
      union and camaraderie, and this will build the foundation for your
      future alliance with those from the stars.

      Once these relationships improve, the gates of heaven will open wide
      and you will find yourself surrounded by a glorious new world in which
      there were always celestial friends awaiting your return - you simply
      could not see them for the fear and doubt that clouded your perception.

      And what of the dolphins? There are no dolphins on Future Earth. Why?
      Because they have become human. Is that a disappointment to some of
      you? Let it not be disappointing, because you shall soon understand
      that many dolphins are already sharing human bodies in your era. And
      many more shall incarnate into human bodies as increasing numbers of
      humans achieve a greater grace and ease with their lives, which shifts
      the entire collective frequency of your world. The lifting of the
      vibrational frequency of humankind will accommodate the consciousness
      of dolphins, making it much easier for them to inhabit human forms.

      The dolphins will take a new role among humans when it is determined
      beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are indeed equals. It will come
      to pass, as a result of your own scientific research, that dolphins
      have capabilities that far exceed those of humankind. And yet the most
      proud among you will not submit to these findings and will debate and
      argue against this. It will be seen over and over again in subsequent
      testing that dolphins out-range the best of humans in areas of
      cognitive feats that will astonish even the most ardent of scientists.
      What will you say then when it is discovered that the brain of the
      dolphin is proven to be more evolved than that of the human?

      And what does this more evolved brain do with its time? Does it
      generate technologies? Does it entertain itself with distractions?
      Does it analyze nature through sciences? Does it manipulate
      governments, nations, public policy, or corporations? No! Instead the
      evolved brain becomes the implement by which a Higher Creative Power
      channels its creative energies into shifting the course of events and
      navigating the waters of Utopia: a vast and endless ocean of joyful
      possibilities, fuller expression of creativity, and future enthusiasms
      achieved by leaping beyond old concepts and bounding effortlessly upon
      waves of uncertainty.

      It is the nature of consciousness to seek a form that allows its
      fullest expression. Doesn't it make sense, then, that those in your
      Reality who are the least limited and the freest to experience the joy
      of life and the creative play of true genius are the dolphins?

      They are the Saviors of your world in many respects. And even though
      this may seem laughable to some, and ridiculous to others, think not
      that these beings are any less intelligent or profound simply because
      they do not speak your languages and do not take the form of human.

      Let them - and the free-thinkers and visionaries of your world - light
      the way into the future. Let them ignite your imagination as to all
      the possibilities. It is not beyond your ability to imagine a Reality
      that is far freer, in nearly all respects, than what you have now!

      Not only is it possible, but achievable. For you created Future Earth.
      You are the owners of a new world and you are our ancestors.

      Let this awareness seep into your heart and soul so that you can and
      will call up from deep within you the memory of an era in which all
      that we speak of was already in existence. You are merely reclaiming
      what was once yours to begin with.

      You must live now as though it were already true, for in so doing you
      manifest more rapidly the peaceful, bountiful, and beautiful world you
      all long for.

      Paula Peterson, whom readers will recognize as a regular
      writer for Spirit of Ma'at, is a clairvoyant, Spiritual-Life
      Counselor, author, hypnotherapist, and health educator.

      Throughout the 1990s she was sponsored in Japan and the United States
      for the inspiring transmissions from EA and featured in four
      international books and an award-winning documentary on UFOs and
      celestial visitors.

      Paula Peterson, whom readers will recognize as a regular
      For more information on personal and group sessions, and to subscribe
      to her free on-line newsletter, you may contact Paula at Earthcode &
      Inner Light, P.O. Box 3395, Santa Cruz, CA 95063, by phone at
      831-454-1440, or by email to earthcode@cruzers. com