Membership drive in full swing

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2001
      Things are looking up at Paranormalvortex. Our goals is to reach 100 members and we so far have 18 loyal members. I am happy to announce our new push for members. If you are new to this group come join us and share with the rest of the group your paranormal thoughts. I am asking all existing members to please add my egroup to your webpages, send it to a friend, do whatever you think is best to promote the group.

      New members are encouraged to show respect at all times, Read the rules, your posts are moderated for content so understand all posts are monitored for content thank you.

      I am searching for a trusted person out there to be my co-moderator, to start with you will only be able to report to me anything new that I need to be aware of, and at a future time I will give full moderator powers to my co-moderator. I will select wisely so be in the lookout for any emails coming to you asking for some basic questions thank you all for your support of Paranormalvortex!