Re: Comets meteors and more

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2001
      I am glad you liked what I sent. I really hope my new ajustments will help Paranormalvortex grow while keeping out the scrubs. I am glad I am the moderator and I can keep this place a nice safe friendly place for people to share the paranormal. I love building this group and I hope we grow fast.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2001
        Hi~yes I hope It grows It's a good one
        how about a roll call ~Hi members my name Is Jeanne and i am here :-)
        ~~~~~~>