Message from Drunvalo on The Earthchanges

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      From: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/circle2012dreams/

      Drunvalo on The Earthchanges
      This is one of the most amazing times to be alive ever! We are so
      lucky to be here to experience these rapid evolutionary changes that
      are all around us — in the solar system, on our planet, and even
      within our bodies.

      Most people here on Earth don't see that anything unusual is taking
      place, simply because outward appearances remain normal and everyday.

      But what is occurring is definitely not normal. For millions of
      years, mankind has evolved at a slow, methodical pace, even up to
      the turn of the twentieth century. In 1900, we were riding around on
      horses — not that horses are a shabby means of travel — and a simple
      letter could takes weeks or months to reach remote areas of the
      planet. The idea that mankind might step onto the moon was
      considered fantasy. In fact, anyone born in, say, 1890 would never
      have believed that moonwalking could happen at all, much less in
      their lifetime. But only 78 years later, it did.

      What has happened? How has our evolutionary speed increased so
      rapidly? What is really going on in the evolution of mankind?

      Why now?

      There are so many questions.

      The Gathering of Knowledge

      It is enlightening to look at the equation of the gathering of human
      knowledge in these times. The Encylopedia Britannica states that by
      the turn of the twentieth century, mankind had acquired a certain
      number of "bits" — in modern terms — of information. These bits of
      information had accumulated from the beginning of civilization in
      Sumeria, 6000 years ago, to 1900 AD.

      And from 1900 to about 1950 AD, mankind proceeded to accumulate the
      same number of bits of information as it had formerly accumulated
      since the beginning of civilization. In other words, we gained as
      much information in only 50 years as we formerly had gained in 6000
      years.

      That definitely is not normal.

      And it hasn't stopped. It hasn't even maintained. The increase in
      information continues at an exponential rate. It doubled from about
      1950 to 1970. Now, it's moving so fast that for several years not
      even NASA could keep up with it. At one point, I am told, NASA was
      eight and a half years behind in even getting the new data into
      their computers.

      But it's not just knowledge that's changing. There also are changes
      taking place on every level of human experience, with phenomena
      arising that have never been seen before.

      Earth Changes

      In the Earth Changes department, the geomagnetic field of the Earth
      is undergoing so much change in such a short period of time that no
      one would have believed it could even happen, much less been able to
      predict it.

      We know that the magnetic field has been becoming weaker for about
      2000 years. And we also know that it dropped dramatically around 500
      years ago. But it caught us by surprise, about 30 years ago, when
      the magnetic lines actually began to shift. They shifted so much
      that by the 1990s the aeronautical maps used to land commercial
      airplanes had to be altered all over the world.

      The whales are beaching themselves for the same reason. Their
      migrations follow these magnetic lines. It has been disastrous for
      the whales for these lines to suddenly and unexpectedly turn and go
      inland.

      The migration of birds also is linked to the magnetic field of the
      Earth. And the plight of the birds is about the same as that of the
      whales. These innocent creatures encounter enormous problems when
      they end up in areas of the Earth where they are not expected.

      Human Response to Earth Changes

      Could these changes be a problem for humans? Yes, they could be, and
      they are. Recently, as Gregg Braden reports, scientific journals,
      including Nature magazine, have admitted that the Earth's magnetic
      field appears to be in such flux that the North and South Poles may
      actually be preparing to reverse themselves.

      If this were to happen (and of course it's speculation, but we do
      know that it happened 13,000 years ago), there could be immense
      problems ahead for us. And in the reversal period between one polar
      orientation and the next, it is possible that the magnetic field
      could cancel itself out and go, effectively, to zero.

      No one knows what a pole reversal would mean for humankind. But we
      do know what would happen if the magnetic fields were to go to zero
      for longer than two weeks. The Russian space program has shown us
      this. They discovered that when a cosmonaut was put into space —
      where there is little or no magnetic field — for more than two
      weeks, he or she literally goes incurably crazy. It seems that this
      magnetic field somehow is necessary to keep our minds in balance (to
      keep this from happening, the Russian cosmonauts were given special
      devices to wear around their bodies that approximated the Earth's
      magnetic field; America followed suit).

      In the same vein, there are so many changes occurring on the Earth
      that no one knows what they really mean. The fact is that our dear
      Mother Earth has experienced, in the last 30 years, an increase
      of "natural" catastrophes on the order of more than 500 percent
      above normal. There are more tornadoes (over 400 in less than one
      month in the States), more and faster hurricanes (some over 300
      mph), more unusual weather, more earthquakes, more land and mud
      slides — more of everything than ever before.

      There even is a new atmosphere growing around the Earth that no one
      has ever seen before.

      And what about the Sun? Never before have we ever seen the likes of
      what is happening on our Sun today. The intensity of energy coming
      off the Sun is unparalleled in the history of our scientific
      observations.

      And what happens on the Sun directly affects what happens on Earth.

      The Consciousness Grids

      The consciousness grids (originally found by the Russians) are
      aspects of the Earth Changes that are perhaps of most importance.
      How these grids change, and what happens to them, affects all of us.

      The new grid, sometimes referred to as the Christ Grid or the Unity
      Consciousness Grid, is literally "what we will become." The Secret
      Government has tried everything it knows to destroy this grid, but
      Mother Earth continues to defend it and allow it to grow.

      A discussion of the Earth Changes would not be complete without this
      understanding of the grids (see The Christ Grid and Earth Meridians
      and the Coming Changes).

      This Issue

      So humankind is obviously in the midst of an incredible change in
      its environment, and we feel that this will translate into an
      incredible change in its consciousness. We — you and I — will see
      the results, because these changes are happening now, in our
      lifetime.

      In this issue, we are bring together a sampling of important
      researchers and writers who have been studying these and other
      energy changes on Earth. Our goal is to help you experience what all
      this means, and find a way to interact with these changes in order
      to create harmony for yourself and your loved ones.

      With understanding and knowledge comes wisdom to live our lives in
      ways that are in balance with Nature. Chaos may seem to be appearing
      everywhere, but — as Roger Nelson and Vladislav Lugovenko's work
      shows — the human spirit can bring chaos into order through our
      intimate connection with God.

      Personally, I feel that these outer changes may be a catalyst for
      necessary changes within our hearts. For it is only within our
      hearts, I believe, that we will find the solution and the reason for
      our existence.

      In love and service,

      Drunvalo