The Ascension by Cindi

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006

      The Ascension

      About every 2,000 years the energy around and in the earth "grows" to a
      peak. That last time this happened was in the period of the birth and
      death of Christ. The period lasts from 30-50 years. This one is the
      age of Aquarius, and began in 1963, basically about the time that
      Kennedy died. It's been growing every since, and will peak in 2012.

      When Jesus was born, taught new ideas to people, and then died, there
      was a new awareness in the world. The same thing is happening now.
      It won't be the second coming of Christ, like the Christian churches
      teach, but new ideas and skills are taking hold of people; psychic
      abilities, past life memories, awareness of being starseeds and
      lightworkers. . Indigos are the newest "crop" of special people being
      born to help with this new ascension, lightworkers are waking up to
      their responsibilities of helping others adapt, people are learning
      about spirituality rather than religion, there will be a stronger
      connection between science and faith and a Higher Power.

      It's been said that eventually there will be no crime because of the
      heightened psychic abilities of all people, no one will be able to lie
      and kill and hide...

      It's no accident that "New Age" ideas are becoming more popular; herbs,
      aromatherapy, crystals, Reiki... and Pagan belief systems as well. It's
      all part of the ascension, as is acceptance of life on other planets, UFO's,
      crop circles, Atlantis... it all fits in there

      The road to Ascension is taking the narrow path from Third Dimension
      reality (Planet Earth's Dimension) in to the [final] {Not actually the
      final, but the next} destination- Fifth Dimension reality.

      2012: Ascension
      As our bodies and consciousness reform into the light, thought, not
      physical action, will become our menu of the day. In this new mode,
      "etheric in reality" thoughts are more real than physical action -
      what you think is what you are for that moment. Since we are in the
      consciousness of the fourth dimension, we are etheric and exposed to all.
      Each of us will be like a television screen, projecting our thoughts for
      all to see and hear. No longer can you hide malice' avarice and greed,
      hate, lust, deceit, or dishonesty. The minute you think it, you become it.

      Ascension is a step-by-step, level-by-level process. We ascend by clearing
      our emotional blockages one layer at a time. As each layer is cleared, we
      attain a new level of consciousness and understanding. We become
      compassionate with ourselves, and others in the area we just cleared.
      And though at times we feel that we have gone backwards because the same
      issue has once again presented itself, we have in fact just brought forward
      another layer to be cleared.

      Each time we clear another layer and achieve compassion with the issue and
      people at hand, we change our DNA just a little more. Since our bodies are
      changing from a carbon based form to a crystalline based form, that means
      we emit a little more light our cells consist of a little more light and
      less dense matter than before. It is anticipated that by the time we reach
      2012, having gone through many years of emotional clearing, our bodies will
      be ready to move into a new frequency because they will resonate at that
      frequency. When enough people do this together it creates a new mass
      consciousness and reality.

      We can take our physical bodies with us into the fifth dimension but it
      is no longer a third dimensional body. The nature of the body has changed
      into the light. Of course you can manifest any body that you wish in the
      fifth dimension, but the actual ascension process with the physical body
      is one that some would like to do. Some would not like the idea of leaving
      their physical bodies behind. The physical body will become one with the
      light body.

      "When the Moon is in the Seventh House, and Jupiter aligns with Mars…
      Then peace shall guide the planets, and love will steer the stars.
      This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius ...."

      http://www.astrolog y-online. com/age.htm
      http://www.aquarian -age.net/
      http://www.accessne wage.com/ articles/ astro/ageaq1. htm
      http://www.greatdre ams.com/aquarius .htm

      1975: Rudhyar designated 1975 as the time when the Avatar of the New Age
      would appear. He allowed the possibility that it might not be the Second Coming of
      Christ anticipated by many, but that the Christ energy could be carried by a
      series of individuals who would be agents for this message.

      2010: Peter Lemesurier in The Gospel of the Stars suggests this as an official
      deadline and entrance into the Age of Aquarius.

      Based on extensive computer modeling, they think that humanity will
      experience a Resurrection into the Light during six days in Ad 2012
      when, in the last 135 minutes, eighteen barriers, comparable to the
      appearance of life, the invention of language or the achievement of
      immortality will be experienced, thirteen of them in the last millisecond.

      2012: Jose Arguelles discovered a system of cycles based on the ancient Mayan
      calendar and determined that the year 2012 would be the end of the 396 year
      Baktun of the Transformation of Matter, the collapse of global civilization with a
      following era of information and crystal-solar technology and galactic synchronization.

      http://home. earthlink. net/~gnosisla/ February4. html

      This age began on February 4th, 1962 between 2 and 3 PM in the afternoon.

      http://www.nikkilay ne.com/generic. html?pid= 39

      THIS IS THE DAWNING OF THE AGE
      Welcome in The Age of Aquarius!

      The age of aquarius was officially ushered in on January 23 1997 at
      17:35 GMT. According to astrologer Michael Thiessen, many feel this
      heralds the dawning of the new world order. Thiessen cast a chart above
      the city of Jerusalem at 17:35 GMT on January 23 1997 and uncovered
      the Star of David so perfectly aligned that he claims the odds of it
      happening by chance are over a billion to one.

      Remember that 60's song "Age of Aquarius"?
      Well, this is it people - it's arrived!

      When the moon is in the seventh house
      And Jupiter aligns with Mars
      Then peace will guide the planets
      And love will steer the stars
      This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
      Age of Aquarius
      Aquarius, Aquarius

      Harmony and understanding, sympathy and trust abounding
      No more false hoods or derisions, golden living dreams of visions
      Mystic crystal revelations, and the mind's true liberations
      Aquarius, Aquarius

      When the moon is in the seventh house
      And Jupiter aligns with Mars
      The peace will guide the planets
      And love will steer the stars
      This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
      Age of Aquarius
      Aquarius, Aquarius, Aquarius

      Let the sunshine, let the sunshine in
      The sunshine in Let the sunshine, let the sunshine in

      Webpages:

      http://www.lightwor kerway.com/ ints.html# ascension
      http://www.geocitie s.com/Athens/ Acropolis/ 3976/Statemnt. html
      http://www.dolphinr ay.demon. co.uk/pages/ brotherhood. htm

      Books:

      The Basic Humanity Handbooks, Phase One, Level Three: The Ascendments, The Ascension Key Codes by Treva K. McLean
      An Ascension Handbook: Material Channeled from Serapis by Tony Stubbs
      The Pleiadian Workbook: Awakening Your Divine Ka by Amorah Quan Yin
      Operation Terra: Messages from the Hosts of Heaven by Sara Lyara Estes The Complete Ascension Manual How to Achieve Ascension in This Lifetime: How to Complete the Seven Levels of Initiation (The Ascension Series) by Joshua David Stone
      Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians by Barbara Marciniak

      ~*~

      Written and Compiled by Cindi Wafstet
      © August 2002
      Permission to share freely as long as credit is given.