Tibetan Monks on ETs & 2012

  • r h
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2006

      Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the
      World from destroying itself in 2012

      N.K. Subramanium, Special Correspondent
      December 26, 2004

      Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands
      of
      years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have
      dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn
      from
      a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely
      alarming and fascinating.

      According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in
      the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will
      not be
      destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue
      engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main
      problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010.
      At
      that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

      Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare
      for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and
      negotiations
      will take place with little progress.

      In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive
      nuclear
      war.

      And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist
      monk
      of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of
      the
      world is not to self-destruct at this time.

      Scientific interpretation of the monks' statements makes it evident
      that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the
      way.
      They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

      When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks
      smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot
      and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.

      Every human being though their current acts in life called
      "Karma" can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing
      the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an
      extent.

      Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would
      understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in
      area
      of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012,
      out
      technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the
      essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the
      reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all
      part
      of "God".

      In India and China UFO sightings have increased in many folds. Many
      say
      the Chinese and Indian Governments are being contacted by the Extra
      Terrestrials.

      In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries
      who
      have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

      When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in
      2012,
      the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal
      themselves in
      such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only
      if
      they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are
      destined
      to see them and interact with them any way.

      According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being
      saved
      continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not
      even
      aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external
      forces saved us.

      http://www.indiadai ly.com/editorial /12-26-04. asp