Some changes are coming to Paranormalvortex

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2001
      I am going to try an experiment, I am going to allow anyone member or non member to post, but I am going to moderate the group to make sure that there is no troublemakers posting crap in this egroup. If anyone has anything to say about this please let me know thank you.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2001
        A Okay with me :-) ~~~~>Jeanne
      • UnTamedPony@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2001