Comets meteors and more

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2001
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2001
        Good Evening Jon I like that very much~~~~>Jeanne
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2001
          I am glad you liked what I sent. I really hope my new ajustments will help Paranormalvortex grow while keeping out the scrubs. I am glad I am the moderator and I can keep this place a nice safe friendly place for people to share the paranormal. I love building this group and I hope we grow fast.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 9, 2001
            Hi~yes I hope It grows It's a good one
            how about a roll call ~Hi members my name Is Jeanne and i am here :-)
            ~~~~~~>