Ashcrof blocks Doctor assisted Suicide in Oregon

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2001
      wahinekai@... Subject: News Full Coverage-Ashcroft Blocks Doctor-Assisted Suicide, Reverses Federal Policy
      The Crisco kid is at it again telling Oregon and other states what to do and how to do it. I did not vote for Big money Bu$h and I certainly am getting tired of the people he selected to his cabinet. With all that has gone on after the events of Sept 11 our civic duty is to question our leadership and to not waver defending these basic civil liberties of questioning our leadership. Hey crisco kid stop meddling around in states affairs and deciding what is best for the state.
      States rights is going to become a hot debate because of all that happened on 9-11. I can see it now all the political sharks on a feeding frenzy. That frenzy is already beginning. We must stand UNITED unlike what some of Bu$hes buddies want a divided polical scene where both left and right tear us apart at the seams.
      The oil patch kid (G.W Bu$h) Now wants to ram rod drilling oil in ANWR alaska wildlife refuge how about Alternative energy? This is partly the reason for the sept 11th terrorist attack is our dependance on big oil.
      It always seems corporate profit over national defense. I understand we need jobs but I do not understand our reluctance to create alternative energy to power our cars and homes.
      How about fair and balanced politics? Centeralist viewpoints are getting squeezed out by the Bu$h dynasty. It would of been the same with al Bore the stiff but Bu$h and his buddies had to stop the last election unfairly and get selected into that whitehouse. Purely partisan politics being played out in D.C.
      Included Page: http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Assisted_Suicide/