Family emergency: Urgent prayers needed

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2006
      Last night my mom was sent to the hosiptal for an enlarged heart. We
      are in crisis mode here. She is in intensive care and no one is
      allowed to see her.
      imagine a sphere of white healing light uplifting and healing her
      body. Pray for healing of the heart and pray so that she recovers
      shockingly fast from this.
      THANKS goes out to the paranormal community for it's support.

      Jon Miler, Paranormalvortex host
    • Bearshield
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2006
        Our prayers are with you and your loved ones, we are burning sage now.
        Am passing this along the way so others will join in prayers , take
        care Bro.
        Always
        Arapaho Woman

        --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Miler"