Re: Check Out This Pic of an Alien!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2006
      When I saw this picture it creeped the hell out of me. I am not sure
      if it is real or not but it sure looks creepy!! I would not want to
      have that thing come at me! No way!

      --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, r h <sydneyseas7@...> wrote:

      > http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page1568.html
      >

      > [input] [input]
      > --> REAL proof Aliens DO exist!
      There I was, minding my OWN business, resting early this
      morning (Sunday, July 29, 2006), my daughter was making me some ice
      coffee and I was thinking of waking up, and trying to figure out the
      setting on my trusty Sony camera. When I heard this noise from behind
      the books on the shelf. scratch.......scratch. Now, understand I'm a
      Monk about keeping the house clean...... I knew this sound was NOT
      coming from outside.........

      > I said to my daughter......."Scout, do you hear that noise???" She
      came over and said......." Mommy there is SOMETHING behind the
      books"...... She screamed"! I snapped its picture.

      > You be the judge! Filthy creature leaped down at me, I thought it
      was going for my throat! We struggled........

      > I'm keeping it.
      >
      > Virginia & Scout
      > Chattahoochee River Club
      > Cumming, Georgia
      > spooky1@...
      >
      > hi-->

      > Attachments Attachment scanning provided by:
      if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();
      window.yzq_d['2X2ODtG_fzQ-']='&U=1361duv31%2fN%3d2X2ODtG_fzQ-%2fC%3d282940.8783789.9568383.5102359%2fD%3dC%2fB%3d2271944';

    • Bearshield
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2006
        it looks like that thing from Harry Potter movie

        Jon Miler <intothevortex1@...> wrote: When I saw this picture it creeped the hell out of me. I am not sure
        if it is real or not but it sure looks creepy!! I would not want to
        have that thing come at me! No way!

        --- In Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com, r h <sydneyseas7@...> wrote:

        > http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page1568.html
        >

        > [input] [input]
        > --> REAL proof Aliens DO exist!
        There I was, minding my OWN business, resting early this
        morning (Sunday, July 29, 2006), my daughter was making me some ice
        coffee and I was thinking of waking up, and trying to figure out the
        setting on my trusty Sony camera. When I heard this noise from behind
        the books on the shelf. scratch.......scratch. Now, understand I'm a
        Monk about keeping the house clean...... I knew this sound was NOT
        coming from outside.........

        > I said to my daughter......."Scout, do you hear that noise???" She
        came over and said......." Mommy there is SOMETHING behind the
        books"...... She screamed"! I snapped its picture.

        > You be the judge! Filthy creature leaped down at me, I thought it
        was going for my throat! We struggled........

        > I'm keeping it.
        >
        > Virginia & Scout
        > Chattahoochee River Club
        > Cumming, Georgia
        > spooky1@...
        >
        > hi-->

        > Attachments Attachment scanning provided by:
        if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();
        window.yzq_d['2X2ODtG_fzQ-']='&U=1361duv31%2fN%3d2X2ODtG_fzQ-%2fC%3d282940.8783789.9568383.5102359%2fD%3dC%2fB%3d2271944';

        May the Creator Watch Over You and Your Loved Ones Always
        ~ Arapaho_Woman10 ~
        http://www.geocities.com/im_just_a_rez_girl/RezGirl.html