Peace and prayer

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2001
      i plan to do this..hope u will too Date:    Sat, Nov 3, 2001,
      participate on Nov. 11th at 11:00AM. in their own time zone. The
      intention of 11.11:11 is for a wave of vibration created through sound to
      travel across the planet. This vibrational wave will carry forth our highes=
      intention for love, peace and balance for all that exists on our planet.
      Each person "wherever you are on Nov. 11th at 11:00 a.m. (11.11:11)"
      will participate in their own time zone, thus creating this magnificent wav=
      of intentional sound for peace/balance.
      The purpose is to have the vibration of SOUND go out around the Planet
      to break away the last pieces of the old vibration of discord and separatio=
      and to bring in more fully and activate more completely the frequencies for=

      LOVE, PEACE AND BALANCE .
      Jahn Starr was given a vision of a hugh group of Angels over Afganistan
      assisting everyone to be Love and Peace and then the same vision was
      repeated for the U.S. and then again for the whole world. Just as we lit
      candles for all those who gave their lives and their loved ones and their
      service on Sept 11th, we are now being asked to bring in the vibration of
      sound, for it is the vibrations of sound ( the Word) and Light(The Creator =

      energies, the Christ energies), that will help to heal this Planet and all =

      beings on her.
      Wherever you are on Nov. 11th at 11:00AM please ring a bell,
      sound sacred tones with your voice, use whatever sound/instrument you are
      guided to do. The important thing is that we now need SOUND to help the
      restoration of BALANCE on the planet. This date is very important in world =

      peace and carries a very high Spiritual energy. If you are called to join
      us , please make your Sacred Tones on this day and help us get this
      information out by sharing it with all you know as soon as possible.
      Jahn Starr can be reached at lightstarr00@... if you need more
      information.
      In Love, Peace and Divine Service,
      Have a Wonderful Day....huggers, MéåðøW ßî®ð§øñG
      onal Pages</a>
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2001

        Visions

        Of
        The New Day

        SultryRose's Email Signatures

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2001
          Good Evening Jon I will be happy to do this on 11-11 at 11:00 am I will
          pass this on thank you~~~~~~>Jeanne