John Zaffis featured in the Haunted Times Magazine summer issue!

  • Christopher Moon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2006
      Mr. John Zaffis, the godfather of ghost hunting and demonology, is
      featured on the cover of Haunted Times Magazine! Inside the summer
      issue you will find one of his most personal and intriguing
      interviews ever. John discusses his new book, personal theories on
      the paranormal and his contributions to the field. This has been by
      far one of our most popular issues and we are nearly sold out! Make
      sure to sign up for your subscription to HTM today at:
      http://www.hauntedtimes.com/shophtm.htm

      Stop by the HTM website: http://www.hauntedtimes.com to view the
      FREE online summer issue as well as the upcoming Ghost Hunter
      University locations! Remember, HTM is your number one source for
      Paranormal News and Haunted Adventure Travel.

      As always, thanks to everyone in the paranormal community for their
      continued support!

      Haunted Times Magazine¬Ö Your Connection to the Other Side.