Extreme heat blasts most of the nation

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2006
      I been following this recent heatwave and boy it is a scorcher. I seen
      some very hot weather but this is crazy. This is one very dry and hot
      summer even here in Eugene. We had a very wet winter and I am
      concerned about possible fires caused by thunder storms, careless
      smokers and campfires.
      I am going to go to google news and find some articles on extreme heat.